1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Former Vick dog Gracie dies

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL The funny thing is I haven't called him "glory hole" one time HAHA. I call him what he is, g4g/tenngame/kimo. That's the only names I've referred to him as. He's also misquoted more people than he's correctly quoted them LOL.

And to your stalker comment, I"m in no way a stalker. Just remember very well. I remember the same exact stories you're now telling for the 3rd time.

And F*uck no, i don't want no damn hug from no damn man!! Are you a queer, kimo??

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...i only got as far as page 3....:eek:....g4g...what can ya say..???..you seem to be the type of person who would ask ..Q;ING??'s....then when some-one tries to answer ya ,,you jump in and try and finish the answer to your own ????'s....if your breeding for a conformation dog..thats what you breed,,,if you want to breed game dog's..game has/is+all-ways ..will be the main ingredient..NO:1...numero uno...it's that simple...but in way ya have a point that good conformation is a .plus..but ya have to remember,"conformation is what humans think a good dog should look like".it don't mean he be more game than a 3 short+1 long legs..dog..there can be advance's to say haveing a good chested great winded dog/etc..etc....but ya have thing ass ways around..just look at the photos ya put up of the dogs your breeding,,would you call them game-conformation..winner's..ie;..their hardly show/or/SQ..winner's...

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...basicly....tenn-game....there ain't "NO CONFORMATION FOR GAME"...comes in different shapes+sizes.................

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..thats right some still mistake quantity over quality....not saying there has'nt been a few good one's ..there has..but...??????..can't belive i went threw all the crap ya threw up ..tenn-game4

5. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I heard that blueballs. Now if you excuse me I'm talking on the phone to uncle cousin Davis about the true breeding of boomerang. Lmao!!!

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

that litter was born at my friend house .

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......sadass....well ya good, when we need a ...lol...LOL........

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Ah, interesting Goat, well, I heard from a man yesterday that spoke of Boomerangs "true" breeding that's in my area and was around during your days. What's your take? The ped listed? Iron head? Supposedly, this old timer said that himself Crenshaw and Baker was pretty tight. And that those two men told him the true breeding. I was sent a ped to look at. Top is the same Pistol dog.but bottom is stuff down from Cottons Bullet.

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....what.....shock....ya mean some-one was lieing about peds...no-way..???

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Very good post blue.

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...I AMAZE my-self ,,sometimes...lol,,,jus doing what we all do when here think aloud...and punch it in.....

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

go to the genetic thread and i will answer there . i think everyone should get of this one .

13. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Say it ain't so! Lol

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Yes, OG and Blue.....not considering any personal connotations within it, it's well said and factual.

Let's face it....History PROVES to us that if something is the core focus, and your head turns away from it, you downright lose it in the form it was so intensely bred in and continued with. If we lose the core make up of what our dogs are, we have, in essence, lost our dogs.

The ONLY way to breed for gameness is to continually breed game bitches to game dogs, preferably with a fair number of game dogs around and rather directly behind the parent dogs. Anything which joins that in form of other quality traits, you're thankful for. But focus on any of them in lieu of gameness, and you dig for fools gold. ALL other traits pale in importance without gameness. In fact, they usually become meaningless, especially to a sound breeder.

Another factor in breeding, if someone is savvy, is consistency. One cannot maintain proper maintenance of this if one is trying to focus on, and shooting for, various and random OTHER traits. It just isn't going to work.

Over emphasizing body structure and type is to argue with success IMO, as history, once again, has PROVEN that the huge majority of great dogs throughout time are within the NORM of structure/build. To try and bend that overwhelming train of success one will only see it break......not to improve a thing. Remember, we are talking about normal, average and anywhere in the realm and range of not being deformed. Deformities and malformed dogs do not enter these equations.

One can have ideals. One can have aspirations of "the perfect dog", and one can even try to reinvent the formula which created them and has been their continuum of prowess throughout a great, great number of years, but one will never steer awry of this continuum of success without soon realizing he or she is begging for disappointment.

15. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

THAT is an excellent comment, and based strictly off of facts that, as said, have already been proven through history. That being said, he won't get it.

16. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Thanks for your input TDK, well said as usual. I do believe most have what I'm saying slightly confused. To me a bow legged from is a deformed dog. Why? It's not "Formed correctly". In humans, in my profession. That in which a bone is not proper is a deformity. So when I speak on conforming dogs, a crooked tail is not what I'm saying, that's just a minor fault that does nothing performance wise. But, I speak on bone deformities which very well hinder performance in anything that draws in air. Does that make more sense or bring clarity to what I'm saying? I'm not saying, breed for looks or that looks are more important. If I have the option of two Bulldogs. Both game to the core and possess every trait a man could ask for, but one of them has a bone deformity (Bowed front). I personally would choose the dog that is the better physical specimen since all other traits between the two are equal. I just think it's not a bad thing to me more selective, especially in a scenario like the one I just described. It's a matter of personal preference in that scenario. But end the end, I am still breeding to a "game dog". Just a better physically put together "game dog". So, does that make better sense of it? Or is that still the wrong wat to go about it.

17. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

And no Champ, I do get it. That's what your not grasping. I understand the debate and the other side of the debate fully. You are not understanding mine. I'm not a idiot. That I can promise. I'm not a simple thinker. Common sense and educated here. I just simply have a different way of thinking than you and there's nothing wrong with that. If anything it benifits me because I'm open to any and every logic where you are stuck in the supposed "standard".

18. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Not an* idiot.
    And he wasn't talking to you. lol

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Why are so many gifted athletes pigeon-toed? - ELITETRACK
    I know you like to study things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

If you have a different way of thinking than us, doesn't that technically make your way of thinking deformed....

You aren't getting any benefit from your retarded way of thinking because you refuse to understand what is being said to you and accept the fact that you are wrong in your assumptions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.