1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Former Vick dog Gracie dies

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

hahahahahaha

2. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

LOL!!!!
    Right though... Its like, verbatim, so much so I thought I was having dejà vu!

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

3. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Treez and pookie, Yall remind me of two dogs sniffing eachothers butts... Lol

4. treezpitz

You're not the only one! lol I knew I wasn't loosing my mind but had to check old posts just to be 100% LOL. I've been at 100% for a while now!! lol

5. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Lol yea its painfully obvious. You know I really do feel bad for you Gloryhole, you really need a proper mentor and I hate to break it to you but TG isn't that. You're like one of those girls with daddy issues who gets all sucked into someone because they paid you a little attention

6. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Right treez, let me guess, you are a better mentor. Lol. Yeaaa... Ok. Isn't it funny how a moderator says whatever he wants about you and calls you names, but the post where you scratch back gets deleted before anyone can see it. Lol. And another thing, I guess you think it's inpossible for two people or many to have the same opinion on TG other than your "highly valued" opinion tree stump?

7. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

And what is your fascination with glory holes anyway? You seem to know more about those and talk about them more than you do Bulldogs. Just my observation "going through old post".

8. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I know the odds are it's how your parents met.

9. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Let's get off mamas pookie, I just got off yours lmao.

10. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Cool story faggot ;) jokes on you though lol

11. treezpitz

Once again, I didn't say or do anything that you just named lol. I cleaned up some threads, yes, including some of my posts. Again, mind your own business.

12. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Lol, ok treez. It's cool. Half the youngsters thread is gone. My post was there. It relates to your "GLORYHOLE" obsession. And speaking of minding my business, your the one all up in mine day in and day out. Like a crazy stalker chic.

13. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Treez, you need a hug bro?

14. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Sweetie, no one is up anything of yours, the common denominator in all the thread issues here is you.... You say you want to learn but can't shut your gob long enough to do so...

15. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Cuz I do not care to learn from you of great wizard of Bulldogs lol. Pookie, wipe that brown off your nose dear. I understand treez appreciates your support. You make eachother feel needed and accepted. But honestly this is old. Yawn...

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. I'm starting to feel scared with the stalker-ish activity from you two. While i appreciate the entertainment, I'm done here, I'm going to part with the sanity I have left. I feel like I been in a debate with two liberal idiots for two weeks. I'm drained. Catch Ya on the flip side.

16. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Damn Gloryhole this is this is the way you acted just before you left last time as TennG.Does that mean that we can hope your done this time as well.I said in one of my first replys to you that the best part of you run down your mommas leg I bet she wishes it all did.You just a poor fella lookin for attention acceptance or what ever else.Just go do it somewhere else everyone here is tired of it.People on here tried to give you a chance even though it was obvious to all what dishonest person you are.

17. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Quillen lets get off mamas, I just got off yours, sexy lil heffer. Peace out sucka! I'm not out of here, just out of this thread.

18. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I wasn't talking about me little one, your loss though...

Stalker? Lol, more like keeping myself entertained on a dog forum while watching football...
    OH THANK FUCK ARE YOU LEAVING FOR REAL???!!

19. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Wait...don't answer that, continue on your little way and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Percentage wise, I ain't even gonna get into all that. I'm sure he doesn't have a clue about things like that. Most people here prob haven't bred as many champs or rom dogs as TG, but most haven't bred 5% of the number of dogs he has produced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.