1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

OHMIDOG! : Day care center also used for dogfighting

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by ohmidog!, Sep 25, 2009.

1. ohmidog!

ohmidog! CH Dog

A children’s day care center in a Chicago suburb was also used for dogfighting ring — up until it was raided Tuesday, authorities said.
    Three men were charged Wednesday, including the husband of the operator of the day care center, located in Maywood. Authorities were seeking two others, according to the Associated Press.
    Nine battered dogs, four of them puppies, were rescued. Investigators found a blood spattered garage floor and wounded and malnourished dogs not far from where the children played.
    Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart said about 10 children were found in the day care center during the raid, but they were not in the immediate vicinity of the dogs.* The day care center was shut down Wednesday.

More...

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

:eek::eek::eek:WHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

3. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

That whole story was a lie!!!!!

4. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

Fill us in on the truth.

5. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

Charles Sutton was a friend of mine he only owned one dog and it was fat bully that dam near couldnt walk on his own the police set everything up so it could seem like everything was bigger then it was Lance Webb my brother only had one adult and four pups the puppy wit the missing eye a door fell on her face first he took her to the vet and had papers on all his dogs thats why they let him go at first then later on in the day arrested him Martiza Anderson didnt even own a dog at all but did have video of a burning raccoon in his phone it wasnt a dog

6. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

pictures of all the dogs are on my page two days before it happened tell me if they look fought or battered the press and police can make shit look however they want to be

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Can u post info and pics on this thread? If what ur sayin is true it would be in bulldoggers favor to make these events publicly known. After Pat P and the many other incidents I'd think ppl would be past fed up

8. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

I

[​IMG] Martez Anderson, Lance Webb and Charles Sutton, were arrested in connection with the dog fighting ring.

Have we not learned ANYTHING from Michael Vick’s situation? Obviously not, when you can run a daycare with dog fighting going on at the premises.
    According to the Associated Press, Cook County Sheriffs raided several Chicago area homes and found dogs. The garage where the daycare was located had blood splattered all over the place and even puppies were being used. They found a 2-month old pup with a missing eye.
    “The dogs were in horrific condition,” Sheriff Tom Dart said at the Animal Welfare League in suburban Chicago Ridge, where several of the dogs were undergoing [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]surgery[/COLOR][/COLOR] and rehabilitation. “This is as bad as we’ve seen.”
    How sick is that?

Even if you are not a dog lover, certainly your compassion must go out to the dogs that have [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]injuries[/COLOR][/COLOR] so perverse that you would agree that the people fighting them should be punished in some way.
    In Vick’s case, they took away his entire livelihood and life for a couple years to prove a point and his situation was not nearly as ridiculous as this foolishness in Chicago. These people should be treated as harsh if not harsher for trying to run a daycare where such mayhem goes down.
    Three of the four people arrested on Tuesday are Martez Anderson, Lance Webb and Charles Sutton. Sutton’s wife is the operator of the day care where some of the dogs were found.
    What is completely puzzling is how the [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]parents[/COLOR][/COLOR] could drop their kids off everyday at this “daycare” and not notice anything … not hear anything … not have ANY clue that there was something amiss on the premises for the 5 years it had been open.
    Read more of the disturbing details here.

9. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

This is all b.s they had dogs we never seen before on the news it was pretty bad my brother had alot of dogmen turn there bak on him because of this the pitbull rescue he donating didn't want to testify on his behalf his vet either so he just pleaded guilty and took the lil time

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

You know.... after KNOWING personally about a particular situation in my area, and seeing the COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT that was presented to the public on the incident, I know longer take ANYTHING the media says as truth. It's all sensationalized fiction. Period.

11. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

they dont realize the hurt they cause by lies my brother cant even get a job after this shit

12. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I think they realize, they just don't care...