1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Obama wins marathon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TASOSCHATZ, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Obama Wins 2010 Boston Marathon *

BOSTON - President Barack Obama won the 2010 Boston Marathon on Friday in a stunning decision designed to encourage him to quit smoking and keep running to stay in shape.. The Boston Athletic Association announced their decision to name Obama the winner even though the race will not be run until 18 April 2010 because the president has the desire to win and has good intentions.

In announcing Obama the winner the president of the BAA said, "We must rise above the out-dated measurements of what a person actually has accomplished and focus instead on their intentions and what they say they will do. Intentions and talk are what drive the world." Congressman Barney Frank and Chinese Vice President XI Jinping seated nearby reiterated these words.

The BAA also noted that no president has won the marathon before. This would set a good example for all future presidents of the United States and for other countries such as Iran and North Korea that intentions really matter.

Many observers were shocked by the unexpected decision before the race has even been run. However, when told of his win the President said he had really been thinking a lot about keeping in shape, talked with staff about cutting back on his smoking, and even read an article about the Boston Marathon.

Obama added that winning the Boston Marathon was better than any other award that he has received; including his Nobel Prize, Tony for best performance by a leading actor, Emmy for outstanding lead actor in a drama series, Golden Globe for best performance by an actor in a comedy, NASCAR Champion, World Series Most Valuable Player, Best Twitter Page, Heisman Trophy, and Teleprompters of America Best Reader.
    2012 Obama rightfully wins, and deserves it more than anyone else, best male performer award in the global x-rated movies assosiation.
    Anyone wants to buy a new chair pillow?

2. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Lmao!

That was pretty funny.

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thats a good one.

4. willypete

willypete Big Dog

i bet ya he can jump corners too

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

6. simms

simms CH Dog

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Please see Rule 17!

Do not start threads on religion or politics in the Lounge area or anywhere else. Experience with the forum has proven that political or religious discussions inevitably become flame fests, which are prohibited (see the first rule above). So don't start them.

Pit Bull Community - Rules & Regulations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.