1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NZ APBT Nationals 10th Dec 2011

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by TheStunnah, Jan 3, 2012.

1. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Just a few photoshots i managed to get =D
    MORE TO COME

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ozdawg

Ozdawg Pup

Great shots, forgive my ignorance, but there is no ban on Pit Bulls in New Zealand?

3. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

thanks, nope no ban on pitbulls in nz just in some places there are heavy restrictions.

4. Ozdawg

Ozdawg Pup

I'm moving there!!!! You guys are so much more mature as a society. Can you still import?

5. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Lol im not living ther non more lol im over here in aus aswell lol..but go bak for the shows lol...na you cant import anymore but there are still ways around

6. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Me with my mates bitch Souljette, We took out 1st place in her age group and Best Opposite in the Novice section (non papered)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Me In My Own World Lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. phill

phill Top Dog

surely the guy with the white shirt and tattos on both arms with the dark buckskin male got 1st and maybe better don't see any photos with ribbons and a trophy ,, what did the dog do ? the tail might be a little high but looks like a 1st place dog

8. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

The winners r in the first 2 pics up above..nd belive it or not he didnt come 1st think he came 2nd in his age group..?? Ill have to look again nd they don't do ribbons anymore jst certs trophys and prizes..