1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

North Carolina!!! Studs!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rockykennels, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. post them stud's worth breeding up!!!

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

every active member on this site could post 20 studs in NC and you still wouldnt be close to naming all of them. NC is full of good bulldogs.

3. yeah your right i agree with that...

4. all i got is females and when i do plan on breeding one at least i can find a good stud worth breeding to

5. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Depends what you are looking for as was stated earlier there are many fine dogs in North Carolina, and the surrounding area. Have anything in particular in mind?

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

If i had those id look up Black dragon kennels and see if he had a stud open for em i talked to him a couple times and liked some of his Mimms dogs.

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

clarence is putting good ones on the ground for sure.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Many of the top studs in NC aren't public anymore. Its a shit storm right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.