1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

No,no,no

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by justin h, Dec 25, 2008.

1. justin h

justin h Pup

First off i wasn't trying to start a bashing post below,
    i'm sorry about letting my temper get the best of me
    but it just make's me so pissed.
    performance knl's im sorry if you took it in a bad way but i did say that if you can't afford it then down size.
    if yall are making it work like some other kennel's then my hat's off to you.
    i hope when people read that post that they are able to
    understand what i was trying to say.
    anyhow best of luck to everyone and marry x mas :D

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

did u not notice that they closed your other thread? Dont beat dead horses...all it will get you is a sore arm.....

im sure u meant no harm....
    Merry CHRISTmas

3. mikem

mikem Pup

what do you guys do about buying dog food , when you got upwards of 20 dogs , where can i get food in bullk at discount prices lol seriously it is killin me, but they all eat no matter what

4. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

:eek:Tractor Supply will give discounts if u buy a Skid at a time...
    You should look into Raw Diet....
    Better for the dogs....
    Better for you wallet....

5. Renee

Renee Big Dog

You might do some checking to see if there are people in your area who might be interested in forming a co-op with you to either wholesale for either kibble or raw.

6. justin h

justin h Pup

no i don't mean no harm, an NO im not against useing your dog for what it was bred for.
    sorry if came across as sounding like peta or what ever those fucker's are cuz im not, im just so frustrated with the bad press cuz of the half ass owner's that's all.
    again all the thing i have posted are just my oppinion's
    nothing more!
    end of topic...

7. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I've heard it's better for your wallet a number of times and i go through butchers and a (shhh....secret store) and it still is better for my wallet to get kible for the dogs that aren't being conditioned and raw for my house bitch and whichever i'm conditioning. Where do you guys go? the only other cheap way i found is hunting but i'm no avid hunter.

8. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

im a hunter. and have kill cattle....