1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

No jeep rb here

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mntman2003, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

we did ai her the first time. if you remember. it just did'nt take. We will get it done this time.

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I kind of do rememebr but not so much lolol.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

The Collection:

You get youself an A.I. kit from your vet (it should be under 20$) it will have a syringe, glass pipette, collection tube and a collection bag in it.
    Cut the tip off the collection bag and slide your collection tube through it so it becomes all one piece (the tube should be snug fit to the bag for obvious reasons). Now your ready to go jerk off your stud.....lol....Lubricate the inside of the collection bag (make sure the bag does not contain any latex, if it does you can use a regular sandwich bag, zipploc or whatever kind of baggie you prefer to hold your pot in...hehehe little humor.... Cut the corner off the bag, slide your tube down so it again, fits snug with the bag, lubricate the inside of the collection tube or sandwich bag (which ever you decided to go with) and go to town on him son.....lmao
    When your finished collecting the sample, pull your tube the rest of the way thru the bag so you now just have the tube full of love juice with no fuss, no duck tape, no breeding stands, piece of cake.......Give him a smack on the ass and tell him good job done:p they like that.....lol

Getting it in that Bitch:

Put the pipette on the syringe and either take the plunger off the syringe and empty the collection tube into it or use the pipette to draw up them lil buggers.
    Sit yourself down in a chair and have your bitch have her front feet on the ground while her back legs are across your lap, (dont forget to lubricate the pipette before inserting it into your female). insert the pipette into your bitches cooch (it's best to know a bit about a Dogs anatomy with this next part) Insert the pipette in and downward (a dogs puss don't go straight in, it goes in then anterior).
    Once your in, just slowly depress the plunger on the syringe, SLOWLY is the key word here. Once it's all in her, pull out the pipette and continue to hold the bitch up in this position for about 15 minutes and your done. It's easier than it sounds I assure you.;) good luck to you in however you decide to git er done.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no way in hell will i ever do that!!! :eek::eek::eek:

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It's really not much different then having to guide your male in your female if he goes pump wild or is young and over excited and can't get it in her himself. The alternatives are:

1.) Have your vet do it and be perpared to pay alot more.

2.) Don't breed the dog (which most will do what is needed to do to get that bitch bred).

3.) B.R. mentioned before, Acepromizne and a breeding stand. (ace is pretty cheap and easy to get, tell a vet what you want it for and most good vets (especially if they know you and already see your dogs from time to time) will give you a script for it.

(Just a note: your not strokin the dog bare handed you use the collection bag around his pecker to collect the sample, I don't think I mentioned that in my previous post. While it seems a bit graphic, it takes all of about a minute to get a sample and there are alot of benifits to using A.I. just don't let your friends video tape it or you will end up on youtube....lmao)

6. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

It takes alot of practice and determination to be this good.:D

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

naw i wont be breeding anytime soon anyways, and when the time comes.............well shit ill figure it out then............but no time soon will you catch me givin my dog a hand job!

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

HAHAHA lol!!!!! Awww come on hook a brother up lol!!!:dogtongue::D

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Dedicated to LWG:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNL0vZo4crk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWGa6E5zCoE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWGa6E5zCoE&feature=related[/ame]

10. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Nice breeding. Curious, how much does the Sorrell bitch weigh?

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

3MTA3, youve had be in stiches, now all laced needs is one getting a wristy and he is ready to go!!

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks she is 36 lbs fat..but she is over 7 :)