1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nismo's new still water collar

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Nizmo357, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Nizmo357

Nizmo357 Pup

i havent really posted here before, i've just been mainly reading up on all the great info on here. im on a couple other forums, some may know me.
    i have pitxlab, his sire was half lab and the mom was apbt, not the bully style. she wasnt papered so who know what else she could have in her, but she was a good looking pitbull. so i thought i'd show you guys my pride and joy. he's weighing in at 44.8#'s

heres some pics of one of his new collars that i got from still water, still waiting on the silver and yellow one. i havent been working with him too much trying to build muscle and strip off a tiny bit of fat because hes been sick off and on. but i think he still looks good. for a "pitXlab" :p tell me what you guys think of him, good or bad, i welcome all the comments. how's he coming together? he's turning one years old on the 31st I cant believe it! he's not even the same color he was 3 months ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this ones my favorite
    [​IMG]

2. Marty

Marty Guest

He's a good looking dog, thanks for sharing with us ;)

3. Hey Niz! Hes def a little looker:)

4. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I like his coat a lot.

5. Nizmo357

Nizmo357 Pup

thanks! that means alot coming from you

6. Nizmo357

Nizmo357 Pup

thank you. i think he's looking better each day :)

before when i had him on royal canin it looked glossier and had more of a sheen to it. we'll be switching back to royal here in the next week, i also supplement with the fish oil tabs.
    thanks for the compliment

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's a goodlooking dog you have. Thanks for posting here. We will look forward to more.:D

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Looks good, my Koda wears the same one (well sort of, I perfer the double buckle myself) but it's the same one minus the buckle. Stillwater by far makes the best collars I have seen or owned personally......

9. preme

preme CH Dog

lookin good

10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Looks good,Stillwater has the best collars I've used.About the same price as the cheapo collars from my local feed store and ALOT better.All I'll be using from now on.

11. Nizmo357

Nizmo357 Pup

thanks!

i have a silver on yellow one in the mail right now. i think that will look good too.

thanks for the compliment
    yeah me too. still water is awesome