1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nigerino blood pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ofrn_man, Jul 8, 2008.

1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Then i guess you better return those two paper hung mutts you got ;) haha jk

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

you have no clue what i've got ;) and unless you know me really well you won't know either but lets not worry bout me you worry about your own yard

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Padlock you have a lot to learn lol these guys know bullshit when they smell it ... We all know about TG an his dogs an you will also very soon..

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I know that you don't know a damn thing your talking about .. I know TG's % are pitiful lol.. I know your as green as a fucking frog ..I know you will not last too much longer on this forum if you don't watch who you piss off :) ..
    Have a nice schooling

JD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
  5. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Man you are a serious asshole, my coments were in no way smart arse towards you so just goes to show how small minded and immature you are that you have to resort to name calling.

Its funny that any thread your on you turn into an argument with anybody that doesnt subscribe to your beliefs (most of which revolve around sucking TG off)

Anyway, I couldnt care less about you, I wont be replying to anything you write, sooner your culled the better

Your friendly leprechaun KBK

6. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

back to the op..heres one of gr ch niggerino
    by the way padlock..witch one of them dogs your saying are better is a gr ch
    [​IMG]

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

what brings you to this conclusion? did you see the dogs in action? otherwise you cannot really comment on that

8. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Maybe..never seen em go..cant discredit a 5x

9. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Just ask TG whatever he has to say on it will be end all be all to this discussion...:rolleyes:

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Not really an educated opinion just an opinion

11. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

No dog is the same, every dog is different (different calibers).. Chinaman killed every dog he went into, but he didn't go into Nigerino. The outcome might have been different, we'll never know.

12. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

Wasn't Nigerino a 37 lb dog? Chinaman was 45-46 lbs, right?