1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by italianpit, May 19, 2015.

1. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Hi, I write from Italy and are a fan of catch-dog (in Italian "cani da presa", I hope it is the right term). I love these breeds of dogs and since 1995 I have had APBT, cane corso (now i have 2) and bandog. I am writing to share this passion with you and figure out where to find a good pitbull. in the past I was very lucky because luck has made me have a really super dog and i hope to find another one as he was...I'm sorry for my bad English and i hope you can forgive me cause sometimes i use Google translation..

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to the site..

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome aboard.

4. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

welcome, i see a lot of really nice hounds over there on an italian fb page.

5. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

Thanks to everybody for welcome guns..
    In italy we have many dog, beautiful but end. Most of historical Italian kennels now sell big pitbull 38kg and up or bully and the other are random breeders. There are only two men Who ave real apbt , billy's with only blue nose dog at max 30 kg and Bezzi Bezzi's Kennel | The history of the American Pit Bull Terrier in Italy - ADBA Italia Club - Allevamento Pit Bull Who have the very best good stuff here in italy. Bezzi have over 30 years of experience and started his kennel with a Lot of very good imported Heinzl/colby. Beautiful but very Common here.in my Dreams i have other bloodlines but i cant find nothing. If you have good links please post it.