1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nice ped ??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Deniz, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

2. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

looks good to me ,but i'm no expert:)

3. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Nice oldschool blood... :)

4. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Thnx for the reply's.

5. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

The breeder Key imported dogs straight from Don Mayfield in the 80's as did M. Dann (Dann's Scarface & Rolo in that ped you posted was bred from his imports) Key still breeds a few down from his original dogs.

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

yep looks like some good old pure mayfield stuff , might make good for a out cross for someone :)

7. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

thats true, he is going to make antoher breeding in the future and this will be the sire. The ped of the dam will be posted soon she has a bit of jocko blood in her as he told me. I don't have it yet.

There is a chance that one pup of that litter will be available for me. thats why I posted this ped.

I need good stock to begin with, So what do you think?

8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Purest of the pure; kershner may have to give that one up to your man. Not a big fan of tight bred mayfield blood, but who knows it may still be working for this guy.

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

If that jocko dog has a hot cross with it you may be onto something.

10. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

the jocko dog also has some Spike blood ? I dont know anything about this Spike dog.

11. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Kershner never bought one dog direct from Don,sure he peddles his wares off Don's name.Before Don died they had a fall out and Don would'nt even acknowledge Kershner he called Kershner the king of greed.Kershner aint in it for the dogs he's in it for what he can make out of them,he is so full of bullshit and fairy tales its laughable.

12. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

it sounds like you realy need to research the dogs & know what breedings do what & what bloodlines go well with other bloodlines , breeding for the sake of breeding IS NOT the way to do things !

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

I would look into some old pure patrick's stuff something off of red baby ROM somthing along those lines , if you look hard you can find some good pure stuff :cool:

14. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Dont be focusing on dead dogs way back in the pedigree, what you need is at least good workers top and bottom in the first three generations or fouth generatiion at most.

15. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

I'm not the breeder of these dogs, And the one who is breeding them is breeding for a long long time. And yes I do have to research them before even thinking of buying them.

But I was curious if it was a good combo.

16. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

what was a good combo ?? what does the females ped look like ???

17. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Like I said, I'm getting her ped when he does the breeding.
    I only know that she is a Yellow bitch with some Jocko and Spike blood.

18. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Don bred heavily off the Nigger R.O.M. dog Tudors Spike is the gransire to nigger on the dams side. So the ped of the dam your getting your pup out of is a cross (Redboy/jocko whatever). As long as your happy is all that matters .

19. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

yes but where in the ped has to be way back their ! like old timer says if its way back their ....then ...who knows , but on the other hand thats always in my opinions that is not always the case the dogs are good but the owners of them just havn't done shit with their dogs ..their still good dogs :cool:

20. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

Oke, I really appreciate the reply's!
    As soon as I have the other ped I will post it in this thread.