1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nice day for a park visit...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by pookie!, Feb 18, 2014.

1. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

It was pretty warm out and kind of sticky today, it was 85 and 30% humidity (which is a lot for us in Phoenix LOL), least she had fun..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yes she is really that red
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im just gonna bring this over here.. you're probably gonna need it when I murder this skunk
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In case you dont see whats going on here, this is her about to not use her front legs again. She apparently cant keep them under her and just pushes herself with her hind legs as fast as she can lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

doing some ballet
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least, the best picture of the day LOL, you think somethin's wrong with her? LOLOLOL
    [​IMG]

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

that last pic is great!! is that the pup you got recently???
    nice photos - that one where she was running - and the you focused on the dog, but everything is blurry - is a hard shot to take - great photography, love that snippy face!!!

3. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

I didnt get her recently, but yea thats my first "real" dog lol

I have to practice more, this little rinky dink camera is finicky when it comes to pictures, that was just luck honestly.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

well maybe not too recent, but i am sure i remenber seing pup pics. She has gwown up and looks good -
    and i wish i could get lucky - my pics are usually blurry - even the dogs!!lol
    Looks like yall had fun!!

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

She's getting big quick! She looks good!

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

How long is the rope before the leash and how big is the ground anchor that was used. Anyone ever try and approach you with their dogs while playing?

7. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Thanks, she weighed in at 24#s a week or so ago. I am hoping she doesnt live up to her topside and get a big size otherwise I will have trouble handling her lol, he brother is over 30#s right now O.O

Its around 70-80 feet, it was a 100' rope but me made some leads out of it too. I dont use a ground anchor, I tie it to a tree when its in the middle of the day and no ones at the park and to a pole in a very secluded area other times of day. Nope actually not once, I make sure I am out of the way and off the common areas where people would be most of the time. I usually run into idiots on the walk home lol

[​IMG]

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

ah damn, I was hoping to see a pic of you Pookie LOL

9. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

bah, i rarely take pictures of myself lol

10. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

[​IMG]

theres one of me, and the great GR CH SWEET PEA a bit before he passed