1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Bolio/Crabb blood coiming my way this winter

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mntman2003, Sep 17, 2010.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

2. popper

popper CH Dog

ahhh man , you lucky dog ... i really like that invicto stuff... wouldnt mind trying it myself.... good luck ..... def let me know how everything goes.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Very nice!!!!!:)

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks guys

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nice mntman!!....been hiding haven't u?..haven't seen u on the boards in awhile!!

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

as good as it gets...nice....best of luck....how far south???? US1

7. looks good.........

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

real nice mntman. that dam has got some serious cherry eye though.

9. preme

preme CH Dog

very nice mm ... looks real good ..!

10. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Hey man had hit them up about there shipping prices not bad for were they are from please let me know about how the gets to you if there is any complacations I know someone else got a pup from them on this board and everything went smooth for them

11. New England

New England Banned

Hey mntman look's real good,I was looking at one off Sofia,good luck with that.

12. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

I like the way those pups are bred too.

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks guys..not hidding I just dont come on here often to much fighting and bashing.....Im already married lolololol.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I feel you on that!!

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

i got one off invicto ii.. he is a lil firecracker..

16. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

Funny as you start most of it?:eek:

17. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Nice lookin ped good luck

18. nice!!! the future is bright 4 ya...been doin my homework on them invicto bulldawgs...i'd feed 1 any day...good luck with em...

19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Very nice mntman.

20. BOCKennels

BOCKennels Big Dog

Piero is sooooo easy to deal with. Half way across the world and he had my dog here healthy and QUICK!

Just got my papers from him today too! Dudes straight up! I don't think anyone would have any probs dealing with him. He gets my seal of approval as a straight up honest dude to deal with.

And my pups a 4 month old fire cracker!