1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new to the collection

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by maydaymatt, Feb 20, 2013.

1. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Nice. Congrats.

3. kdog123

kdog123 Pup

Nice looking bitch

4. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

thanks boys 3/4 redboy 1/4 snooty n they r proving to run good too.

5. Please excuse my ignorance to this particular pedigree...but how does a 3/4 Redboy & 1/4 Snooty bred dog come out Black & White?

6. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

my guess would be the carver coming through snooty...i've been running the mims line for years and thats all i got was black n white or just black IMG_20120703_155637.jpg

7. I can't bring up the ped on this computer to look closely, but if the dog truly is 1/4 Snooty, I imagine it'd have to be pretty in/line bred to drive up the contribution percentage. Snooty was a red and white dog, if I'm thinking clearly. So in my mind, Redboy bred to tight Snooty wouldn't be producting too many black dogs. That's why I asked. I'll take a better look, just because I'm curious, when I'm on a different computer. I'm not trying to suggest anything, by the way...just curious and can't see the ped. Sorry to interupt the thread.....

8. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

I thought snooty was like a buckskin blonde color? you are talking about woods snooty right

9. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Here we go.I'm not trying to b a prickly but maybe you should have used a good pc b4 trying to insinuate something .

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

my guess would be from from zeke n britches stuff and now it is stacked.
    I like a lot maydaymatt. Superb breeding there.

11. sbc406

sbc406 Pup

I like the looks, I am a Black & White or Brown spotted dog, man.!!!

NICE LOOKING DOG and with that kind of dogs in the Ped. any color could come.!!!

12. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Thanks I'm pretty stoked.n as for color some people r just DUMBASSES

13. I'm sitting in Afghanistan right now, on a USO computer which blocks online-peds you worthless fuckin' twirp. I'm not insinuating a damn thing, as I stated. Go piss up a rope, MaydayMutt, and let the adults speak to eachother.

14. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Ok there you lil cocky suck.did I start call you a navy queer or a lil sand bag filler no.typically on this site you have 2 types of people those who know what's up n hatred.you came off as a finger pointer with doubts.when u get a chance do yur research then get back to me faggot. Just cause yur Craigslist mutts are shit eaters doesn't mean you should talk shit about real hounds. Semen iverson

15. No...I like (usually prefer) black dogs and was intrigued by a Redboy/Snooty breeding producing blacks. Instead of intelligent conversation, you jumped to bullshit conclusions. Wow, you sure are an Internet tough guy though; impressive.

Things I just learned about myself:
    I'm in the Navy
    I'm a homosexual
    I sell dogs on Craigslist
    My dogs are of mixed breeds
    My dogs eat feces

Hmm....

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

17. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

18. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Real nice dogs the color really doesnot matter her ped is nice heard only good things about mims dogs

19. The color doesn't matter. I liked it and found it interesting.