1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*New to forum*Hello and respect to all.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BasterdBoyk9, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Hello just joined the site..love the pictures ive been seeing.im currently looking for a new adpt im dogless right now.i wanna get some knowledge built up before i purchase.i really just need basic knowledge on papers and bloodline crosses.i understand there is tons of stuff to search.hope i didnt make no one upset posting this thread.

Have a great day.

2. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Hello BasterdBoyk9 welcome to the site, on the right corner just type in bloodline's or pedigree and it will send you to some thread's on what you're looking for.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. We like introductions, thanks for introducing yourself. Plenty of useful info on here, enjoy.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome......

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome, BBK9

6. At least you are knowledgeable enough to know you need proper knowledge before you step out. Good luck

OTURO

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i am your father! yo soy to papa.....

8. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Lots of great knowledge can be found here.

9. Lol im looking every day..

10. Hi and welcome to GD... Hope your previous red nose puppy went to a good home.

11. It did indeed thank you..