1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New thread Clouse blood any information clouse dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by grave digger, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

2. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Re: Clouse dogs

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [176224] :: BUMP-N-GRIND'S DEL LA MARA ROJA

4. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Ali was from an excellent litter and an 1/8 of Clouse from RedBabys dam Goldy...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [31676] :: DUNGAN'S ALI
    The GOODGUYs bred and camaigned ch Butch Cassisdy(hustler) and thouht as highly of him as his 1/2 bro ch Sooner.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [357363] :: DUNGAN'S BUTCH CASSIDY
    They valued Butchs 1/2 brother Billy Jacks producing ability...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [151994] :: ARIS' OUTLAW (3XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [126686] :: PETE THE GREEK & MOE'S UZO MAN (4XW)
    Why not use the same recipe that created ch Ouzus grandsire ch Outlaw?3/16 Billy Jack & 13/16 Giroux...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [497062] :: THE GREEK & MOE'S CH OUZO MAN
    A perfect example of Tripple S/ Goodguys dedication...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [341825] :: STREITS (TRIPLE S KNLS) AXE
    I sure like how these two are bred...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [110602] :: ARIS' KOMO III
    Add more Clouse and all three of ALIs infamous siblings... Crash, Cremator and Tonka thru Hollingsworth Bull...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1077] :: <B><FONT COLOR=BLUE>HOLLINGSWORTH'S BULL POR
    Like ALI, Creeds Polly carried 50% Clouse blood and was linebred succesfully to create greats...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [774] :: CREED'S POLLY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [11293] :: COMBS SAM 5XW
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [11294] :: P & P'S LIVELY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [11290] :: P & P'S JOHNNY WALKER RED (4XW)
    Following the Ali and Polly trails leads me to this bitch with a good amount of commen factors including Clouse...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [139534] :: UZA LADY
    Anybody have any thing bred similiar thru ALI or POLLY??? Any Tripple S/Shebesta Crosses outthere???

6. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

8. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you, hopefully he puts his second litter on the ground this winter :)

9. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

10. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I like the KZB dogs I've seen. One thing is for sure the brindle is a trait they seem to throw. Took a drive up north with a buddy to pick up some pups. All were brindle, red brindle or black brindle. Tiger Eyes is the sire to them. Nice respectful easy going fella, I enjoyed the breakfast and dessert.

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Seen alot of those Patricks Homer dogs were brindles also. Ds Battlesondra stuff from Chinaman ex Cowgirl bred to the Homer dog also capatilized on those traits. I imagine Kzbs heavy Clouse dogs bred to Homer really locked in the old Bert Clouse brindles. One would have to imagine if breeding on old standards and not color, that if a strain breeds true to the original family. Similar families to the Clouse/brindles, Bourdreuax/black, Redboy?/red and Norrad/red for example, Im sure there ie some genetic answer I wouldnt really understand but in lamens terms these colors are retained in the genes, but whether they retained the rest of the the traits the family is valued for is determened by the active breeders. Always questioning everything, I wonder if these familes with dominate colors are breeding true to the family and retaining valued traits???If so, could the families standards of yesteryear evolve to todays comp???

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Dogs 101. ALL DOGS HAVE THE "MARKING" OF THE WILD DOG! Brindle is recessive in all breeds of dogs. It is a marking not a colorization.

14. C2K

C2K Top Dog

First off they were all three called the Greeks, Teddy, Moe and Paulie. I noticed you posted a lot of Creed's and Comb's dogs of which I saw all of them. First off your misinformation is unbelievable. Polly wasn't 50% Clouse. She lucky if she was 3/8th. Frank Creed owned Stabber and was buried in his front yard. Why did he use Stabber or his brother, who Frank also owned? It was ling breeding back to the Corvino blood in his pedigree: ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [530] :: CLOUSE'S STABER (4XW)

15. C2K

C2K Top Dog

correction I meant to say Pete not Paulie. Also do you know where Goldie died? Or what town? She is in Nate's Al Capone's pedigree 6xw, Woodtic's Ch. Jocko, etc. Susie was the mother of Barnshel's Jocko and Richardson's Rocky when bred to Corvino's Andy 2xw aka Creed's Chico.

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

One last thing so the information stays some what straight. Use the registry information where they people who bred them kept the records not from a bunch of made up pedigree services off the Internet.

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for the expertease, FIRST OF ALL I DIDNT TYPE THOSE "GREEK" PEDS BUT RATHER RELATED THEM. SO IF ALL THREE WERE CALLED THE GREEKS DONT REALLY MATTER...
    Sorry to upset you but 50% or 3/8 only matters to a tweeker. Polly was a nice cataylist anyhow and the Johnny Walker/ Lively hounds are the BEST MODERN example of linebred Polly and would make Mr.Creed as happy as
    Kirkland did...
    You seem to know it all and have met everyone which somehow should JUSTIFY your stories...
    These men you mention are asked about you and none of them have anything positive to say about you two utes...
    IM and C2k have to be the same person or twwins that always pop thier know it all head up to correct someone,
    knock them down to build yourself up. It works with redhorns like Crazyhorse who posted some sillyness about Greenwood which showed his true ignance towards history...
    Some of your history you share is good but when you deliver it with a salty tounge your bound to get the firehose...The more I dig about anything worth while from your group the less I find, getting to be in someones head I imagine, prooof seems to be more scarce...
    Please answer one question, when you bred yourself in the corner with the ofrn red devil dogs and your not breeding for color, why did you use the only two red lines,Clouse and Redboy for outcrosses?

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [7860] :: ARCINIEGA'S SADIE
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [7805] :: O.STEVENS' RASTUS
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1446] :: O.STEVENS' SOLO (4XW) ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [433962] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S PINKY (4XW-1XGL) BIS
    Pinky was yet another solid Hollingsworth dog Wildside passed up because she didnt fit in their breeding program...
    Luckily TG was advanced in his visions and seen the potential and picked most odf them up, Calijack got Truman...
    I think one of the best things Wildside could have done was utilize Mr. Hollingsworths dogs more to outcross their Eli dogs... A little of the Bolio, Tombstone and yes Clouse cataylist go a longway...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [317700] :: XMEN CH BARBARIAN/W PIC/
    Alot goes even further...Little Bit probably out produced all off Wildsides brood stock...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [157218] :: <B>BRAKE'S LITTLE BIT
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: <B>BRAKE'S LITTLE BIT :: [157218]
    Cant deny the Homer and Clouse dogs are behind Sam who looks alot like Patricks Henry...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [3868] :: PATRICK'S HENRY (1X)
    While Xmens ch Barbarian carried some Clouse, Xmens Choco stopped Dans ch Jerry from become a grandchamp...
    Now if my scale serves me right, Choco is at least one quater Clouse...Right calculator two thousand,lmao...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [114708] :: X-MEN'S CHOCO
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [66680] :: X-MEN DOUBLE-O-SEVEN 1XG-L
    Xmen werent the only that valued the Bandit/Eli and Clouse cross as MtnMan did also and Lively completed his breeding program similar to WarEagless...What MtnMan, Hgrove and Xmen shown us is that if your running heavy Eli hounds that the Clouse Cataylist is as valuble as anyoter...Bolio and Tombstone are also great lines Patrick put together but his hindsight to add the Clouse blood really set his line and prepelled it into the future...
    If you dont have some in some form or another, you better get some...

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

20. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Pistola once again you try to deflect when you are CORRECTED about your MISINFORMATION you always post! BTW that sillyness about Ralph was spot on, he wasn't the dogman Nancy was and none of his sons were 1/10th the dogman Nancy was. Ralph's keep was down right PREHISTORIC! Nancy's knowledge of anabolics was way ahead of the curve 20 years ago. Benthere you were spot of concerning the fall out cause the dosages of Insulin wrecked Ch Bacardi's reproductive system! Nancy used magnesium iv drips after workouts, blood doping and insulin which she learned from the Rebel. Ralph was getting dogs from Nancy's breedings not the other way around which all is documented in old Gazettes, now who is the better dogman?

I just two months ago stood on the Greenwood's 10x10 patch of grass which they call a front yard with one of Ralph's son discussing the recent success of a dog he bred. The dog's pedigree was 1/4 of Nancy's breeding, 1/4 Greenwood and half FRISCO! When he mentioned Frisco I chuckled and played dumb, why? Yeah the same Frisco that the ADBA WILL NOT register dogs off Frisco after the DNA sampled dogs didn't match up after 1999, does that say enough? Pistola and you said Ralph's sons were better dogmen? Not only can they not compete with Greenwood dogs and they could careless how a dog is ADBA registered, from a registry point of view where is the integrity for peds? Pistola what did you say about the sons being better dogmen?

Pistola what ever hard-on you have for I.M. I don't get it. Trust I have seen the weak minded, mentally weak, soft as Charmin newbies, need to be apart of "the fraternity" get offended and their panties in a bunch because of I.M.'s direct tell it like it is style. Pistola your dislike doesn't change what has been accomplished! Those accomplishments accomplished within the OFRN strain any different from those who have accomplished but needed the whole breed of APBT's to do it? You do the math!