1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New thread Clouse blood any information clouse dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by grave digger, Mar 10, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

the gentleman you refer to put his OWN NAME and # in the SDJ peddling his 'clouse dogs'. if he wanted anonimity why would he do that?
    plus i know for a fact that KZB never held up his end of the bargain when he got dogs from clouse in the first place (told to my face by jeri, bert clouse's widow).

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

alot of truth in the above words.

3. stickler

stickler Banned

Read the add and tell me is there anything that says 'for sale' or 'at stud' ?
    Selling perhaps wasn't the reason for this add. Just call him if you like. Phone number should not that hard to get online. It's not about anonymity. It's more about privacy. And I believe something about privacy is told in the forum rules of this site. But this fact simply get ignored here. Why isn't anybody online here registered in his own name ? Reading something in a magazine or reading on an open board like this isn't excactly the same.
    Guess I get banned in a second if I start with calling names. Or just for making guesses.
    Well done, Mr. Super Moderator

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

If you were in the know, then you would know calls have already been made more then once to those people.There are stud adds, email address and information on stock being used.What is available is to be known after contact has been made. Most don't have anything right now. But as been told many times, "in the future". lolThe thing about calling names is if you use others, sign your real name and how to make contact in private to resolve it. Or P.M. and then go from there."Proof is in the Performance"-----I.M.

5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

The name was already used in this thread. Now to point fingers is a bit like being a cur to shut people up. Use the name when it is good for promoting but if others disagree then it can't be used?He must be selling or how would people have got them, BYW I do people have bought many dogs from him. BTW that includes Mallard who's add was in SDJ 1985 Nov./Dec. issue with his real name in it. The add was placed right above the add for Smoking Brandy who later was a 4xw.Oh I know KZB and not heard of the in da []. So they are not still doing it! Because they never did!Useless? No they will make nice pet stock, but not pit dogs and never known to be so.Here is a fact, I have been around this breed for over 50 years, in fact all my life, NO, those dogs, from that breeder. haven't been know to be in the square. The peddling of his dogs have become known. Best of the Clouse cross? Not even close IMO!

6. stickler

stickler Banned

Tiger Stripe was sold as a pup. E-mail ? lol Think about it again. Mallard may help you out. Mallard, are you promoting this strain in the name of the breeder ? (Sorry[?] for the term 'promoting)
    C2K,you still must be pretty much around for a man of your age and who does know it all.
    But you are right, as always, so calm down, the man won't hurt your peddle bizzzzz.

7. stickler

stickler Banned

Oh and btw. Do you know how many dogs the man sold after Tiger Stripe (in 2004?) ?
    Breeding 1 litter per year with almost ever keeping all the pups for himself, doesn't gives him much space for 'peddling'. But I can't tell ya. ALL his breedings in the last ten yrs are shown at feds online, posted by Mallard ? Jack x mom 2x, Jack x daughters 4x(?), + the new one (1+yr). Now it's your turn again, C2k. Show us all those unhappy people who all got them dogs. The few who got them, may be the ones posting here in this thread. And they don't sound too unhappy, if you ask me. Well, C2K, the only talk I hear (see) about you is on the www. Your whole club is funny, lol.

8. stickler

stickler Banned

And also, do you have an idea why so many of the common posters on this board are not joining this thread ? Because they don't know. And so they keep their mouths shut. Didn't expect this from most of them, but respect ! But what's your problem now ? Yours are better bred ? Better performing ? Better looking ? Better what ??
    What's YOUR intention ? Clouse ? Corvino ? What ??

9. stickler

stickler Banned

And last, C2K. Who are those people you talked to ? I know. And it wasn't the man himself or about his dogs.
    And my real name is not completaly unknown, I just don't need a fancy kennel name for proving you anything.

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Around enough to been to Bert Clouse yard more then once and over to Clyde Mason with them.Oh I thought you tried to tell everyone nothing was for sale so how could that hurt anyone biz?And I don't peddle. Be sure before you type. All away across the big pond doesn't keep you informed of what is happening here.If I do, I would never have to worry about those dogs. lmao 2 u. (_?_)

11. C2K

C2K Top Dog

All the above.When in doubt, find out!"Scared man can't gamble, jealous man can't work."---fancier

12. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Where in the world did you get the illusation I talked to anyone? My information comes first hand from what I saw and not what I read, i.g. Internet.I don't care who you are, there hasn't been a top known dogman in the last 40+ years I haven't had it available too. I only need 3 things in this dog world, 1. dog @ # 2. $ 3. most of all references. This seperates the pretenders from the contenders. Now I know there is a lot of people who try and play like they have known people and talk about their bloodlines when all they have ever done was speak to a person once at a dog show meeting, never been to his yard or seen what went down. Come real to be real...

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

The one who got the most of them and spent thousands of $ with him. J.S. of OFBA.~clue, has Arrow 2xw.What is funny is when the laughing stops when pockets get lightened. :lol:

14. stickler

stickler Banned

And the one who got the most of them got what ? 2 or 3 puppies and 1 breeding ?
    Well, it's J.S. and not the one where he got the dogs from.
    You do know alot, but you can't know it all. And your writings here in this thread about a man who you don't know shit about really is not making you look so good.
    And it's not getting better the more you write, lol.
    You better put this up on your desk right in front of you, lol.

15. Red will

Red will Pup

Clouse dogs

Hello fellow dog lady's n gents,
    Is there anyone out there breeding or working with Clouse dogs.
    Is there anyone still working with Killen's Cid blood? Or blood similar?
    Any info will b appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.... Red Will

16. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Seems to be doing okay for my kennel, you know what they say about opinions!

17. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

18. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

This is a good post as are many of the older bumped posts to show how certain members have acted for quite a while. Some feel they have to have the spotlight. Deserved ofd not?

19. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The GOODGUYs Baby Jones had everthing from ability and heart, plus the gift to pass it on...
    Perhaps the perfect blend of Bolio and Clouse bred bulldogs...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [457344] :: BABY JONES 2XW ROM
    The GOODGUYs TJ (Winns Redneck) was another great dog they campiagned, Baby Jones grandpa and Heavy Clouse.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [358171] :: WESTCOAST COMBINE'S RAYDAR
    Three words describe...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [358171] :: WESTCOAST COMBINE'S RAYDAR
    More than most, COMBINED...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [275] :: <B><FONT COLOR=GREEN>SHAWN'S TUG BOAT WILLIE (1XW)
    The Baby Jones dogs are solid and made a name for themselves across the board...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [297015] :: BLOOD BOND'S PANDORA
    Pandora was a speacil little bitch that was showing to be the best at her w8, any body have any Baby Jones dogs?
    Patricks Homer was heavy Clouse and also produced well and Cricket was just another Clouse cataylist just like her
    previous kennel mates Tuffy/Tater/Faith and Goldy. Patrick bred the first succesfull Clouse crosses to Bolio & Tombstone.ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [275724] :: <B><FONT COLOR=GREEN>PATRICK'S TATER (1XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [300] :: PATRICK'S TUFFY (2XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [10] :: PATRICK'S HOMER
    Sure the kzb dogs look good for antiques, but Otter struck gold with his clouse cataylist BeeBee to TonkaBear... ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2964] :: (GRIT'S) MICKEL'S HELL BEND (6XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [10] :: PATRICK'S HOMER
    Considered to be as game as any other line, they lacked more ability and mouth but would scratch all night...
    Hellbend was the exception and was the total package that it takes to become a grandchampion...
    Otters dogs get my vote for the best and tightest "Clouse" bulldogs around, a line that consistantly held heart...
    WarEagleHH sought them out to put some bottem end in his Rufus dogs, I believe Gatorboys ch Mickey to be proof...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [9901] :: GATORBOYS' MICKEY ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [36908] :: HARGROVE'S Z-DOG (AKA HELL BENTZ) (1XGL)
    He tried reverse physcology with the Zdog and thought he would outscrath his ol rufus dogs that were not known for going the distance. His lost but his forsight that Benny would probably cur showed true against ksk ch Nino, his comment was he should have used a Outlaw dog like Nino instaed of a pure Otter hound...
    Ten years ago he said that in hinesight, Outlaw dogs were the most complete he ever competed with...
    Rufus dogs were rough and fast as lightning, but those Clouse dogs he got from Otter were the gamest...
    A man of his stature coming from Redboy country, I was suprised when he said he seen more Redboy curs than any other line, he didnt like them and felt they had too much hound dog in them and were noisey hard keepers also...
    He felt the Otter hounds had the perfect blend of gameness with average ability and used them if he thaught it would be a long night...

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Sorry meant to post The GOODGUYS TJs pedigree instaed of raydar twice...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [6749] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>WINN'S RED NECK (2XW)
    Didnt mean to linc Homers ped the second time either, sorry...
    A good Homer bred bulldog...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [333640] :: BIRD'S RICO
    This little bitch was looking to give Pandora a run for her money but they never met...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [10970] :: GERONTAKIS' MOE
    nice bred hounds here
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [129774] :: <B><FONT COLOR=BLACK>BIG C'S TINY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [253068] :: RALPHIE BOY INC. CH ''LITTLE DIRTY'' ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [111355] :: C&B' S 45
    Not tight Clouse but the cataylist is there...
    Show your Favorite Baby Jones, Homer and Otter dogs...