1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Sorrells pup. Any advice?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shan3-O, Feb 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ssdd states to have no issues…but then writes an essay about his issues. Lol

BB states no one in the forum owes anyone anything. He is mistaken. Two things are always owed…1st- The forum owner relies on its members to offer traffic promoting input. When input contains zero value, participants will go elsewhere. 2nd - objectivity to seek truth. Those who speak without without truth devalue forums.

2. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

For those that disagree with my comment above, feel free to explain why you choose to ignore Michelle’s request, who I believe is the owner of the group.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

# 1.. got your dumb ass posting at the ass Crack of dawn. The irony is the fact you only post on two of the most pathetic threads of the forum.
    2#.. the fact that you ain't even truthful about them old cur dogs you feeding and peddling to uneducated greenhorn.

Ps. Michelle is just a member not the owner.

Michele likes this.
  4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I don't own this forum. @Vicki owns the forum.

5. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Super-Moderator. My apologies. That said, I stated “I believe” because I was not sure. However, I am sure Vicki also would prefer more users participated in the forums…so the only difference would be users would owe her, not you, “value-added” for their participation.

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

"Mommy they're not listening"

What a fag....

david63 likes this.
  7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Ain't frozen vickis dude?

Should see the shit he says lol

8. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

The only fact you posted Ben is you make things up without studying the subject first.

https://game-dog.com/index.php?threads/chimeras-chief.30787/

Back in 2010…with login retention and apparently Game-Dog doesn’t keep up with the photos. Today, the login system works better but now the site has issues with trolls that devalue user content. Hopefully management will make the necessary improvements to add value back to the platform.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

One of the most successful lines within the last 50 years…Sorrells

The camp you self admitted to be the most successful with that line…Mad & Skip.

What Mad himself has to say about us and our program…

What legends Pat Patrick & Madison Parker say about our program

Meanwhile, I never heard of you, yet you want me to prove myself to you? Na bro. Not gonna happen. You & your internet keyboard warrior pal, SSDD, can resort to all the childish tactics you wish to use, but they won’t change the fact that no legends are out there with your dogs nor are they mentioning your names in high regard.

Attached Files:

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Why would you hear about a internet handle Lmfao
    The famous pat who most notable dog came by the way of carver stolen from Sony. The same guy that patty had to rewrite hundreds of pedigrees for. You mean the same guy who bobby Smith set him up to launder Arab money as a joke. The same guy that stole bob fritz blitz dog. Ohh the cooers beer beer guy lol
    Last time Madd was seen around fl was when 3D sent him back north in the 90's hunting squrl don't count.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You got me. P.P. isn't feeding one of my dogs. But newbies and lames aren't either.....

Revelator likes this.
  13. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Now we have an internet warrior no one has heard of calling a few remaining living legends nobodies. Rotflo.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Plausible deniability is a man's best friend in the dogs.
    However when one is motivated from making a living off dogs and ignorant customers that is something that you don't understand.
    So far today not only have you made yourself look even dumber each post. You have literally shown to be of little integrity. Prove that you will sell to anyone with a buck including shit bags like pat.

david63 likes this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You'd have to call be parvo offline....

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.