1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Sorrells pup. Any advice?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shan3-O, Feb 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And less risk of them eating enough to cause a blockage. Pup chews up a pillow and eats a good chunk it could be in serious trouble and Lee will be selling pup #3.

BTK1993, tomjones2 and Shan3-O like this.
  2. Shan3-O

Shan3-O Pup

Thanks for the heads up

3. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

He looks dangerous, I wouldn't let him outta that kennel. You never know what a game dog may do...

Ssdd likes this.
  4. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Lolololol

Ssdd likes this.
  5. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

send me a text, email, or FB message with any question and I will gladly assist you. When you deal with people in these groups you make it good advice, or you make it advice from somebody that’s a total pretender.
    The reason, some of the comments above or attacks against me is not because of anything I’ve done or have not done. It’s because of what they THINK I have or have not done. Those who have issue with me do so because of things that they have done that I did not tolerate. There are no false titles on any of my dogs. That’s nonsense. And this dog has zero relation to the person Ben keeps recommending. If you want connections to legitimate competitors in the various canine sports, let me know, and I’ll be glad to provide them to you. Not trolls on the Internet, but legitimate competitors know me and my dogs very well. Have a blessed day, & know we wish you nothing but the best.

crook60, Shan3-O and Michele like this.
  6. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I have good relations with some of the best competitors in those activities. I will be glad to connect you.

Shan3-O likes this.
  7. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I would not use a pillow or wood chips. Both could cause a blockage. I will send you a text for what we use.

Shan3-O likes this.
  8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'd be interested in knowing about this lmao.

I don't have an issue with you. You're a lame. You know that. How many litters a year do you have? Just the apbt side not the mutts. And how many green first time buyers who found you on Google or fb get them? You're no different than any other peddler. You claim education over action and history like the majority but that's the only difference. God bless ya. Someone has to keep putting dogs in the hands of the general public. I mean dude didn't properly contain one of your mutts and got it whacked before maturity so you sold him a "bulldog". That alone shows money over responsible ownership(while you claim to be about the opposite).

I also gotta point out when we asked about Ole Franky you called us the police. Soooooo yeah.

bamaman likes this.
  9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Straw, Shredded paper? You don't have some puppy bedding industry secret lol.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Get em BKk

Ssdd likes this.
  11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I do kinda miss Gillie lol

12. Shan3-O

Shan3-O Pup

Thanks Lee. This dog is awesome! Very driven and affectionate with the fam. Everything I was hoping for . Thanks again for producing amazing animals and helping with everything along the way.

Lee Robinson likes this.
  13. Shan3-O

Shan3-O Pup

It didn’t take long for me to realize this isn’t a forum I want to be part of. There’s always online warriors but man, it’s deep here. Some of you gave good advice and I appreciate all of you guys. But some people, like this dude, make it not worth being a part of. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but some people are so ignorant it’s not worth arguing with. Lee is a phenomenal breeder. This is my second dog from Lee. I deserve the disrespect for what happened to my first dog. I own that. Aside from that, I went back to lee as a breeder because his dogs are exactly what he says they are. I’m not going to waste my time arguing with those people who are unable to listen or learn. This dude calls his American sentinels mutts, but has zero experience with one. Listen to the YouTube video of what Pat Patrick says about Lee Robinson and his bandog program. Listen to what Pat Patrick says about his APBT program. PP bought I think 6 American sentinels from Lee. Whom this online warrior calls mutts. Lol. On that same video, listen to what Madison Parker says about his bandog program. I’ll end with this, thank you all who gave good advice. I appreciate you all. And anyone who reads this in the future, decide for yourself, should you listen to this online warrior here? Or should you listen to someone who actually owned an American Sentinel? Or listen to the professional dog men - Pat Patrick, Madison Parker and Lee Robinson? You decide who has more proof and knowledge. Thanks

crook60 and Lee Robinson like this.
  14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Whatever gives you the "warm fuzzies" as slim says....

15. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Unfortunately you are correct. There is a reason that this forum hardly has any traffic. Many of the people here, as you have seen, have severe emotional problems and you simply are not going to get any good advice from them. I tried to help you and wish you all the best.

Lee Robinson likes this.
  16. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

To be fair, forums are dead these days, there truly is zero reason to join one unless you are looking to network with people, who may be few and far between, but are on the same page as you. At the end of the day, this is a game dog forum. Unless you are here for genuine game dog talk, whether a former active participant or just an actual enthusiast, then this probably won't be a good fit. When it comes to active members, there is only a handful who actually command respect from fellow enthusiasts. Ssdd is one of them. As for Lee, I don't know him, nor do I have an opinion either way. I'm here strictly for game dogs and the discussions that revolve around them. As for the Bandogges, I don't believe they have any place here. They aren't a game dog, not in the sense that most of us judge the standard by. A lot will call them mutts, simply because they are a crossbreed, Mastiff x American Bulldog, neither which were considered game animals. As far as the "beef" between Lee and BKK, most laugh at it because it is juvenile and comical in and of itself. A lot of finger pointing and blame gaming in a setting where nobody gives a flip either way.

I've said all this just to boil down to this final statement... while there are a lot of clowns on this forum, Ssdd is not one of them. Out of actual active members, he is top 5 as far as knowledge, and respect warranted, in my opinion. To an outsider, his, and other's, responses may seem arrogant, ignorant, or whatever you want to call it. But to people in the know, well... they know.

david63, ELP, Ssdd and 1 other person like this.
  17. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Well said.
    I am here to learn about the history and absorb the experiences of the handful of contributors who have walked the walk.
    Nothing against bandogs and puppy rearing tips, but I prefer to the nuggets that are shared randomly than the off topic fluff that permeates…

ELP, Ssdd and Revelator like this.
  18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Nobody owes anyone anything on a forum. You got great advice and a bit of trolling at the same time. A few pages later you still don't see the error of your ways. Asking complete strangers about your pup and what to expect is just plain and simple stupid. Don't really seem like you did much " research " because them questions should have been asked to the breeder. Same with the other questions about getting into dock diving or whatever else you are doing. It's rather redundant Asking the fourm at this point. This is the reason for trolling. Your lucky most of the old school crew isn't around because you might have had your feelings really hurt. So it's been nice knowing you bud.....

ELP, Ssdd, BTK1993 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I appreciate the kind words my guy but I have to correct you some.

I know a little about a lot. Just enough to know I don't know enough and to get me in trouble with those who do. But I'm honest about it.

You're far more experienced than myself. As is Ben, Kiwi, Slim, Agk, Pollo, FWK, old guy and countless others. And believe me a few of them have happily told me to shut my stupid fucking mouth I don't know what I'm talking about. And I always oblige because they're right.

Hell I've been bugging slim for 2 days to help me with an issue. He could've told me I'm a cunt of a human being, he doesn't want to be associated with me, and to go fuck my mother. Instead(thankfully) he's been more than willing to help me.

I'm respectful until I feel I've been disrespected. I never come out throwing the first jab but I'll scratch into a dead one if I feel I'm right. I won't die on just any hill but if I know I know what I'm talking about bet on me lol.

I try to give everyone respect until they give me a reason not too. The problem is the entitled pussies feel they can be disrespectful but you around suck their dick. I'm not that guy.

I do what I do for the dogs. Fuck the retard holding the leash. I don't care about "making the breed look bad by being mean" when the person holding the leash is a detriment to the breed. There's been times I've had nothing but what was outside on the chain. They never gave a fuck what my experience level was, or if I was a sweetheart to random fruits on the internet. So in return I give the same back.

Sorry for the rant but I'm not more than an over opinionated douche bag with a passion for the breed.

crook60, ELP, david63 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

The key when participating in this forum is to educate yourself with the good information being given and just ignore the other bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.