1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New rescue girl looking for love

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by tarasian72, Jun 3, 2006.

1. We just took in an unwanted female pit. The lady's son brought her home and hasn't spent any time with the dog. The lady gave her to us because the humane society said that they would euthanize her because she's a pit. She appears to be anywhere from 8 months to 1 year old. She is extremely friendly. She has had no obedience training. I am going to take her to the vet on Monday and make sure she is properly vaccinated. I have no pictures of her yet, but I will try to post some tonight. If anyone out there knows of someone with pit experience who would be interested in adopting her, please pm me or reply to this thread. I would love to keep her, but I am at the city limit of 3 dogs already.

2. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

She looks like a real cutie. Please make sure she is spayed before being rehomed.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

My family lives in Michigan. What part of the state are you in? UP, North, Central, or the south part. You said city so I assume Central our south part.

4. :D Pics of little girl who needs a home.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Attila

Attila Guest

I sent the Photo's to my Step dad Art. He has your number and will call if he gets a taker. I think the photo's will helf as I am wishing I was not 1200 miles from you now. I think she is adorable. Time for me to go to the feed store and get a pallate of dog food and chicken feed, sheep feed and me feed. Actually I go to the health food store and get all I need that I don't or can't grow here. Got to take the one ton F250 this trip. Burn that gas yah.

6. 1200 miles isn't that far, is it?? I'm sure that we could figure out something, lol. I wish that you were closer. I would love for you to have her. I know that she would be in great hands. Glad to know that you are supporting the economy with that gas guzzler, lol. Thank you for all of your help in finding the right home for this little girl. I talked to Art today. He told me that he would call if he hears anything. Have a great day and I hope that you don't have to shoot any neighbors, LOL.