1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pup please coment!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lefty, Oct 2, 2012.

1. lefty

lefty Pup

ONLINE PEDIGREES - Access Denied

shes 7 weeks old tomorrow.. came across her by accident from a good friend and wanted to know what people thought about her ped?

2. lefty

lefty Pup

3. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Well I love my boy off of Thug, should be fun

4. lefty

lefty Pup

i hope she turns out. she is really skinny so im trying to get some food in her but has lots of worms and not much care to eat. took her to the vet today and found out she has a very small heart murmur but he thinks it will close. just have to wait and see

5. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Post some pics. Once she's all de wormed and healthy she should be lots of fun. My boy has a high prey drive and constant motor. He's a thin build also

6. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I'll take her off your hands. :)

7. lefty

lefty Pup

ive posted two pics of her in my profile. not sure how to post them here

8. mrfella

mrfella Banned

Dat dam must be old as Hell I think the ped is fake

9. lefty

lefty Pup

pleae explain further? your comments is what im looking for. tell me why you think its fake please?

10. lefty

lefty Pup

i know that the damn is 9 yrs old but also noticed some pretty old dogs up in the second generation so i have my doubts on it as well

11. lefty

lefty Pup

if you look at when garners frank white to se when he died it was 2005 and was born in 92 so he would have had to sire tootie when he was 11 if my math is right. Is it possible? does anyone know if frank white was still producing at this age?

12. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

jeep redboy/jocko? what is that about?

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Don't know if Frank White was producing or not but is it possible an 11 year old dog could still get pups? Absolutely possible. I've had a 13 year old get pups before.

14. lefty

lefty Pup

what do you mean? what is in question? the whole label of the jeep redboy jocko . please explain

15. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

My terrier dog just sired a litter at 14 so its all possible

16. Vinny

Vinny Banned

17. Vinny

Vinny Banned

:Dnice, bred well

18. lefty

lefty Pup

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that the ped got messed up somehow but after talking with the breeder its all straightened out now. Ill post the new ped in the following message and I apologize for the mistake. Hope you like what u see!

19. lefty

lefty Pup