1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new member with new pup.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by meno222, Nov 1, 2006.

1. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

hi iam new here,and iam enjoying this site alot. has alot of info. i have a 11week old pup.(chinaman/frisco). he just recover from parvo a week ago and is doing real good. here are some pics. enjoy. i couldnt get the images to show but they are in my gallery.

[​IMG][/img][​IMG][/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome!:)

Nice to have you here and your dog is adorable. I'm glad he's recovering from the parvo=nasty!!!:eek:

I hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask any questions.

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the forum. I like your pup too, good to hear he is getting better too. :)

4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Hi and welcome. I hope your pup is better asap

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Good to hear that cute pup of yours is recovering. Welcome to the site.....

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Ok, I guess I'm the only one who cant see the pics..there's those damn little red x's there. Anyhow, welcome aboard and glad to hear the pup's getting better!

7. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Very nice, serious looking pup you've got. Keep an eye on his health in the future, parvo can cause health problems in adult dogs that got it as pups.

8. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome to ya both & good luck with the pup. Hope all turns out well with it's health fully.

9. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Welcome! I hope the little guy recovers fast.

If you have questions, fire away, we'll be glad to answer them.

10. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

thanks for the good comments, i believe he is 100% healthy. all he wants to do is eat and play,he is full of energy. but only inside the house, outside he is alittle skittish. maybe cause i rarely took him out cause he was sick. iam just glad its all over with.i will update you guys with pics as he grows.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2006
  11. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

WElcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. The lil pup looks great I'm glad he is doing better.:)

12. semo

semo Top Dog

i dont see any pictures either.

13. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

You have to go to his gallery to see the little guy.

14. semo

semo Top Dog

ya i just tried, looks good.

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questions-this is the place to be.

16. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

17. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

real nice looking pup, glad he got over parvo... good job on fighting it along with him!