1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New male!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CARVER, Jul 31, 2012.

1. CARVER

CARVER Pup

2. sega

sega Big Dog

Good way to rip all his baby teeth out

3. CARVER

CARVER Pup

did you not read that i dont do it, i did it once just to get a video.

4. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

dient look like he had a grip on it more like those sharp baby teeth where snagged on the toy. You can’t tell if a 7week pup is going to have a hard mouth or not its just a pup

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

"i dont do it"....BUT " i did it once just to get a video"....wow thats so cool, what a hard mouthed puppy

6. For sure. You can clearly see the puppy opening his mouth and the teeth are snagged. smfh Yep hard mouth :(

7. CARVER

CARVER Pup

Boogieman shut the hell up u always got some stupid bull shit to say to everyone, that is the reason i put him down and he stopped yanking on it an his teeth got caught. Just cuz ur a mod dont mean shit it means ur always glued to your computer u probably 500 lbs, iv never seen a nice comment from u

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you set yourself up for that shit CARVER so chill the fuck out

9. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Lmmfao here we go again!!!

10. x2............

11. sega

sega Big Dog

anytime u wanna run yr mouth off the compter carver u just lemmie know u

12. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

nice pup what's the ped?

13. act284

act284 Big Dog

I think I've seen boogieman's picture showing his dog before...and he is near 500 lbs....lol just messin with you

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lolololololololol......im dyin over here!!

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lmao....buhahahaha

16. CARVER

CARVER Pup

Haha you must be hard cuz ur from New Orleans....... fuckin chump ahaha

17. CARVER

CARVER Pup

I tried to post it but for some reason the website is not working, is it down right now?

18. liquorice kid

liquorice kid Big Dog

Bwahahahaahhahahaha ! Gator Mouf ! bwahhahahahahaha ! Carver dont cur out bro, you getting worked up like your cheese just fell of your pizza !

19. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl::rofl::rofl2::rofl2::dramacorn::dramacorn:

20. CARVER

CARVER Pup

haha iv never heard that one before