1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Red_Chrome, May 18, 2006.

1. Red_Chrome

Red_Chrome Big Dog

Hi, my name is Courtney and I'm new here well actually I finally activated my account. Looking forward to be able to learn some sthings from here. I have a wolf-hybrid and a pit bull. Their names are Hobie and Red or Tululajhs Red Chrome Kahpone. I'm 20 and am a full-time college student. I do schutzhund with Red and we love it. Nothing is better than a good working dog.

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

hi,,Welcome,,A wolf? wow,,do ya do any work with him?

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and welcome!

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome...feel free to ask whatevers on ya mind.

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Hey Red nice to see you over here. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Aaron

6. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Welcome! Nice to see a working dog. He's cute!

7. Hi. I'm new here, too. Welcome.

8. Red_Chrome

Red_Chrome Big Dog

NO, he used to though. He has a Sch H2. A friend in Canada did all the work with him. He came from canada with the title. I don't feel the need to work him as his natural instincts are enough for me. just ask my EX. He has the scars to prove it. (the ex hit me and my dog attacked him). Right now we are dealing with a stretched ACL on Red. the vet thought it was torn but it's not, just stretched. So, She's been off work for the last 3 weeks.

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hi there! Like your dogs.

10. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome! Thanks for the intro. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here. :)

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I would love to see more pictures of your pups. I'm still new here too, but I have really enjoyed my stay. Hope you enjoy. There is a lot of valuable information to be found here.

12. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Welcome, love the pic. my cousin has a black wolf like that too. the smartest dog I've ever known. Very loyal as well.