1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new guy to my yard (rebel)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by widerange, Jun 12, 2010.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

Attached Files:

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

that boy looks like he needs his feed up a bit. skin and bones. good luck with him, not so big on the top side but i like that bottom stuff

3. widerange

widerange Big Dog

i agree it was under weight in the pic but that was the day after he was brought to my house and it was a long trip oso he wasnt feeling great. he has fatten up pretty good now and looks alot better just havent been able to get any pics. ill post some soon as i do tho.

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Make sure that he's wormed out as well.

5. widerange

widerange Big Dog

he has been. up to date on all his shots and eating good now. i dont want anyone to think i miss feed or treat my hounds bad so im about to post new pics it may just take me a min or two.

6. widerange

widerange Big Dog

couldnt get him to look at me and take the picture at the same time but its a good body shot.

Attached Files:

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

definitely a better shot. glad hes doing well

8. widerange

widerange Big Dog

rebel 2 weeks in 1st keep.jpg a new picture of my boy rebel. taken yesterday after his work out just finished his 2 week pre keep

Attached Files:

9. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Looks Good

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Looking good

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Real nice...

12. stillborn

stillborn Banned

looking good! he got some nice range to him.

13. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Looks good!!!!!

14. widerange

widerange Big Dog

thanks everyone cant wait to see him at the end of this keep