1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new feed

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by dadecounty, Oct 27, 2009.

1. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

I hope someone can help me with this?I just changed dog food brand's from nutro to Diamond due to budjet issues.My question is would this change affect there stomach?Because their stool is real soft almost watery.They where fine before I changed.And they are up to date on worming's.They have been on Diamond for three days now and cleanup sucks.Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Xman

Xman Banned

Anytime you which food it upset the stomach... It should get back normal in a few more days...

3. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Usually a sudden change of food will cause the squirts its best add a little of the newfood to the old n gradualy increase till fully replaced, boiled rice will help with the squirts

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Most likely the change in the diet. Give it about a week to start improving. What type of diamond are you feeding? Some are better than others or so I've read on here.

5. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Thanks for your help guy's.I hope it ends soon.I will try the rice thou.

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Both Nutro and Diamond are cancelled off my list...(for obvious reasons)

7. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

be sure You check thier teeth, I have found diamond to cause a buildup of plaque on the molars. so give our dogs choo hooves and nylabones to help. once every 6 months we scale the back teeth.

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Raw beef bones help with this a lot.

9. ROSE

ROSE Banned

If you're going to switch feed,mix some of the old with the new for about 4 days, and the pets should be ok.

10. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

That's what usually happens when you switch feed.. They should be ok in a few more days.