1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new england bulldog lover

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fishngame, Aug 20, 2012.

1. fishngame

fishngame Pup

new to the site from new england here to talk to people with true bulldogs and not these "blue nose champions" everybody running with out here i know im in the right place from the lil research ive done on this site already. i have SDR registered dogs and am thinking of showing my dogs but no SDR shows anywhere near me so im thinking of duel registering my dogs to be able to show them was leaning towards either AADR or ADBA also im in the market for a noiseless mill was thinking about a Colby mill since they only a rocks throw from me respected and there prices arent bad either. i apreciate the feedback and insight and thank everyone in advance for the help look foward to learning alot and probollt contributing a lil bit to G D Thanks again

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Welcome to Game Dog. Shouldn't be to hard to dual register with ADBA,I'm in the process right now of doing that with a couple dogs. ADBA told me to send them in a single registration form,a couple pics front and side,copy of registration papers to prove ownership and a pedigree. It wouldn't normally make me any difference about the registry but being ADBA would open up more opportunities for shows and stuff.