1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Eddie Pictures @ 6 months

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Irish Pitbull, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Here's some new Eddie pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone notice the angle of the chair in the pic where he's tied to it? :P Didn't really think that one through *Wish I Had Multi Shot On*

He's 6 months in 8 days (next Sunday) so I said i'd put a few more pics along with his stats as off 2hrs ago-

Age- 6 months
    Weight- 13kg (aprox 28lbs)
    Height- 15" to the shoulder.

Anyone have an idea on how big he'll get? I know there's alot of factors but just a rough 'guestimation' would be nice.

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

nice pup, did the chair come crashing down,lol you"ll know soon enough how big he will get,

3. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

That is hilarious, the chair on the brink

4. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Yup, it did! No harm done but it was funny at the time :)

Thanks Jacko, and I suppose I will :P

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Time will tell on the weight. We had a runt that stayed a runt till about 10-11 months. Sire 51 lbs, Dam 42 lbs = runt 59 lbs. lol