1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New black ops game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AGame, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Justin.Tv/Karma_Ts ......You better click follow too! And everyone that sees this too! He is going to make it into a profession eventually, he is friends with Ego if you know who he is, 360icons, we just started streaming like a week ago I think. It will take about a year or so to get big I assume. You should get on soon! :)

2. REC0GN1ZE

REC0GN1ZE Pup

I only buy Infinity Ward"s COD's.;)

3. popper

popper CH Dog

AprilARchambeau what is streaming? And i am playing now if anyone wants to join . playing black ops!!!! come on and COME PLAY

4. It means all of our games online are live and streamed to justin.tv/karma_ts :)

Add me on there I should be hopping on soon so will AGame

5. lilboom

lilboom Banned

Who plays on the ps3?

6. cameron

cameron Big Dog

psn - jugernaut-801 add me so we can play

7. lilboom

lilboom Banned

[DGAF]kmk76 is my pn username

8. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Activision fired IW after MW2 :o

9. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

how far can yall get on the zombies split level, should see my son get em all in one area without shootin em and he bays them up like baydogs do hogs,keepin em in on area, funny shit

10. popper

popper CH Dog

never played zombie ... i was yesterday for about 2 hours.....i think i added catchdog and someone else... guys and gals when yall wanna play? what about sometime tomorrow night... going ice skating tomorrow night but anytime after that im good to go

11. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

what's your tag again?

12. Irish I added you but I think I accidentally deleted you :P

My GT is "i am HissnSvt", I will be getting on in a few hours and be on most of the day, no work and it is SNOWING! :(

13. popper

popper CH Dog

april i am playing MW2 now..... wanna play... imma add ya

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

shit i forgot to say that we have 2 360's here now and i ain't playing on my ole ladies sons GT anymore my GT is AGame615

15. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

I was just playing with a guy who said his name was atomic on here, maaan he but raped me in Hardcore TDM :(

I don't like HC :P

16. Agame, you disappeared punk :P. I didn't see you on Popper but I did add you, I will be on in a bit if anyone is online.

17. popper

popper CH Dog

bout to play some MW2 if anyone wants to get down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i will come blast your ass a few times whats your GT or do you play on PS3