1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New black ops game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AGame, Nov 14, 2010.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hell yea i totally agree i have 3 modded diff. ways

2. popper

popper CH Dog

what is a modded controller?

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Modded controller, rapid fire controller, turbo mod; There are many names for these special controllers that basically enable you to convert a single-fire weapon in your favorite first person shooter game into an automatic weapon. and there are other ways people mod them too you can buy them already modded or mod it yourself

P.S. popper sent u a friend request on my GF's sons account thats the only one i have atm waiting to pub up with ya man

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  4. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

Prestige addition! xZOMBIExxHAZEx xbox:D

5. popper

popper CH Dog

im about to get on in like 5 min if anyone wants to play black ops or MWF2

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I have only just got into mw2, i am still loving red dead redemption online, probly wont start black ops for a week or so.

7. popper

popper CH Dog

hey i added ya.....when you wanna play next?

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I have to run over a few counties today and get some things done but i will be playing around maybe 7-8 pm tonight central time

9. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

My GT is HCO3N (that's a oh like in the alphabet not number)

I love black ops, was 10th prestige on mw2 aswell.

I'd love to play with some of you guys?

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

nevermind i dont have to make those errands atm so gimme like 45 minutes and i will be online

11. Modded controllers are for noobs :P. I am second prestige already, level 32 I believe, was 10th on MW2, I have a 360, add me if you want guys!

ITz HissnSvt Ts

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I will add you and kick your ass a lil i have added everyone on the thread so a li later some of yall come play we will start up a party and kick some asses LOL

13. Lol! Ok sounds good I get on around 9 eastern and will be on pretty late, what do ya'll normally play on there?

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

any and everything mostly HQ bc im also prestiging LOL

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i will be on around 8:30 9 central so lets all get us a party goin

16. Search is better for XP :P. Plus it isn't as fast paced, I hate cluster fucks of grenades going everywhere lol.. Well add me whenever you hop on, I will probably be on by then, not sure what time the clan members are getting on though, I am sure they will try to make me come play with them though because we will be streaming, we shall see though

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

do you stream on JTV?

18. Yup sure do :). PM me when you're about to get on and I wil just hop on then, I have a feeling everyone will start getting online around 9:30-10:00 my time.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

whos the guy u play with that streams i watch that stuff sometimes actually alot to see if im gonna like the game or to see what the majority of peoples favorite classes and guns and stuff are

20. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

ps3 gamertag bstmafia just started playing it the other day been on medal of honor