1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need your help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KuttersKru, May 26, 2009.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I'm doing an article on chaining and I need some pictures of dogs on chains. Not just bulldogs, but any other dogs on acceptable chainspots. Thanks in advance for your help

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

here you can see its true what they say- "dogs on chains are miserable" :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Oh rally, your dog is sooooo miserable :D

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

what kind of publication would these pics be in? if you need some words from a vet, mine would be more than glad to oblige. *warning* horn tooting about to take place lol- her dad has been raising doberman for a little over 50 years and she comes to my house to do my vaccines (i have too many dogs to carry to the vet in one day), and she said she's never seen a yard as immaculate as mine. ok i'm done tootin my own horn, but seriously if you need positive feedback from a vet, i can get her to send you something.

6. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

DAMN, Rally how do you keep your dogs looking so clean, sharp?????:eek::eek::eek:

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

these are non apbt and not really chained but you can see the cable before it got changed to a chain wasnt big enough for the big dog lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Marty

Marty Guest

KuttersKru you can use anything from mine or Shon's gallery ;)

9. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Aww, thanks Marty :D

10. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Here's a few of my beagle being miserable on his chain and for fun, I'll throw in a few of my Westie. Well I don't keep my little guys on chain chains, more of cables. But you get the idea LOL. I might need to look into a good chain for the beagle though he keeps snapping the cables.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps :3

11. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

12. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

It's going to be a general article concerning chaining. First posted here, then elsewhere. Thank you all for your help, and your names will be withheld. Yall know who you are, lol

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

here are some ground cable runs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I like that dog house set-up you have Buck, yard looks real nice and clean!

and by the way Buck...PM about those metal stake's lol!

16. Scratchy

Scratchy Pup

Another smiling bulldog.........on a chain
    [​IMG]

Happy and healthy
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009