1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions quick please

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SouthernDixie, Mar 13, 2006.

1. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Hey everyone, I'm about to make a trip out to the rural area where last nights tornados hit in Oklahoma. Most of my family lives out there. There is no power, nor water, some missing houses, a couple missing folk, and tons of debree. However, my family has remained safe.

I do need some quick suggestions before I head out to give a hand in all this...

My relatives have just had a litter of pups after all the ruckus. There are eight of them! It is not their first litter, but I would like some suggestions on anything I should probably take out to them - as they are pretty far from civilization. I have not had a litter myself, so I really have no clue.

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!

2. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Never had a litter either, but how about some blankets, water for momma, some food for the momma, somesort of whelping box for them? That what comes off the top of my head.

What part of OK got hit? Ya'll need anything don't hesitate to ask.

3. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Out east, right towards the Ark. border by Gentry, Ark. Good hour and a half from Tulsa.

I plan on taking a bunch of water for everyone, and some for the dogs also. Since I have no clue about the topic, I also have no clue what to do for them! :)

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

first off,,I am glad your family is safe,,all that stormy stuff has been pounding us in Michigan also,,so far not as bad,,as far as the litter goes the list could be endless or nothing,,,take some old towels and blankets and some goats milk or milk replacer,,just incase.

5. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Thank you Catcher. I'm about to head outta here (just got the go-ahead from the boss!) I'll take all that just in case. I appreciate it!

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I'll be thinking of ya,,Good luck

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Take care a good luck!