1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need blueprints for brood bitch/puppy house

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Big River Kennels, Nov 2, 2004.

1. I need blueprints for an off the ground brood bitch house. if anyone has any let me know or where to find them.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2004
  2. Unfortunately, I have to build my own off the top of my head. However, T.E. Scott has a really good looking one on their website. It might be a little expensive to some people but I think that it's worth having a good brood/puppy pen than taking the chance of a mishap. I hope this answers your question.

3. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Could yah please post T.E. Scott's website so that we can look at it. Thanks.

4. X

X Banned

5. 5555

5555 Pup

brk,
    im a carpenter get with me with the demensions u would like it and ill draw u up blueprints custom. i can design it as simple or complicated as u need to fit in the space u need. indoor set ups would probly be cheaper than outdoor set ups (treated, insulated if it gets cold were ur at)
    if i had a digital camerea i would just make a how2 thread but no camerea.

6. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Hey if you want. Go to Dunkelkennels.com They have a set of blueprints on theirs. I'm not sure if its tye type of dog house you are looking for, but its a start.

7. hey
    well i was think 3 ft wide and 4 ft long attaching to a wire floor box with three solid sides and one wire side. i hope i didnt confuse you. this will set up off of the ground some