1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need a new friend

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by skynyrd, Nov 2, 2009.

1. skynyrd

skynyrd Pup

Need to find a new home for Skynyrd. With my job now he is without human contact for three to four days everyweek and its taking a tole on him. He is an awesome dog and deserves an awesome family! He is ADBA and has great conformation! I owned his mother and can answer all questions. I kept him because he would rather spend time hanging with me than with his siblings when it was time to eat. He has a huge loving personility! Wonderful with kids, but has never been around other dogs since adulthood! If you know of anyone looking for a loving companion please let me know, I will try to take a better picture later. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

whats the ped on that lil fella there

3. skynyrd

skynyrd Pup

Nigerino top, Redboy bottom

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

what state?

5. skynyrd

skynyrd Pup

In Arkansas.

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I bet if you post the ped youll find someone

just an idea

7. skynyrd

skynyrd Pup

If I post his ped than the chances of being suckered are much higher. Just want him to be a family dog, not on a chain 24/7!

8. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Ok then but I hope you find someone thats gonna do right by him

GOODLUCK!!!

9. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

is he house trained,does he stay off the furniture? Has he been around any livestock?

10. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

bring him on up to the show me state. I'll take care of him for you, and you could get him back if you wanted to.
    j

11. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

How old is he and what's his size? Is he house broken?

12. skynyrd

skynyrd Pup

He is five, weighs 50lbs, and is shop trained. Would be just fine in the house though.

13. kcbcool

kcbcool Pup

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i realize this is an older thread, but thats one hell of a nice offer trj.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Wasn't some dude on here the other day askin folks to donate a dog?

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I don't know how I missed this thread.Anyway he's a nice looking,nice bred dog.I hope he found him a good home.

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Oh hell no, anybody but that cat! Almost anybody