1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Faro

Faro Banned

I DONT SEE WHAT IS PROBLEM HERE,IS OWNER OF NEDOVIC KENNEL SCREW SOMEBODY FOR PUP OR DOG,IS HE A PEDLLER,IF HE IS,PLEASE SHOW ME A MAN OR KENNEL IN A DAMN WHOLE WORLD THAT HE SOLD PUP OR DOG,EXCEPT ME,I BUY A DAM FROM HIM,SHE IS NOW MY PRIDE AND JOY,SHE HAD BEEN HARD TESTED AND A+,BECOUSE OF THAT I BUY HER,AND HOW MAN IS OWNER OF KENNEL MAYBE THIS FACT WILL SAY,HE SAY WHEN MY DAM COME IN HEAT I CAN BREED TO DOG I CHOOSE FROM KENNEL FOR FREE,AND NO NEED FOR MONEY OR PUP,JUST BECOUSE I BUY DAM HE DO ME A FAVOUR IF I WANT TO KEEP BLOOD RUNNING,TELL ME WHICH OWNER OF SUCH STRONG KENNEL WILL DO THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

was it a favor or was is him feeling bad after he over priced his dog and somebody finally fell for it?

3. Faro

Faro Banned

HAHAHAH YOU THINK I AM STUPID ASS,I PAY FOR DOG WHAT I THINK IT IS WORTH IT;),TRUST ME HE DO ME A FAVOUR,I HAVE NO NEED TO SAY SWEET WORD FOR ANY BODY,BUT THAT GUY IS FER TO THE BONE!!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. american

american Pup

jealousy is a miracle !!!!!

5. american

american Pup

GERMAN jealousy is a miracle !!!!!

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea that shit is fake..lol some of that would b nice if it would b real..lol

7. american

american Pup

8. american

american Pup

9. american

american Pup

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

no, your lack of comprehension is a miracle...oh wait, no its not.

this one is going nowhere fast....and thats no miracle

11. american

american Pup

much you're jealous like a woman

12. Faro

Faro Banned

i WILL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE,MAN CAN FOOL ONE MAN BUT CAN FOOL WHOLE WORLD,WHOLE YARD OF NEDOVIC KENNEL IS FULL WITH TOP NOTCH DOG'S,JEALOUSY IS NOT MIRACLE IT IS SHAME,IF SOME ONE HATE OWNER OF KENNEL SAY I HATE YOU MR.ETC ETC,NO THROW MUD ON GOOD DOG,DOG'S ARE REAL AND PAPER'S ARE 100% REAL!!!!!!I AM HARD WORKING MAN AND WHEN I GIVE MONEY FOR PUP MEX BOYXMEX GIRL TRUST ME IT IS WORTH IT PLUS DAM I BOUGHT,I EARN MY MONEY HARD AND TRUST ME THOSE DOG'S ARE WHAT WRITE ON THAT DAMN PAPER'S!!!!

13. american

american Pup

this just shows the value Nedovic kennel !!!!!! so much jealousy that it's not normal,but it's good for the kennel to always be on the first page !maybe someone of you hero dares and challenges to match ?maybe

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

maybe you can provide a picture of "your" dog, nedovic kennels "dancer"...because if my eyes arent deceiving me- its a picture of MY dog!!!, or he has an identical twin-pretty rare w/ a piebald dog!

15. american

american Pup

one of the best in the world!

16. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

Learn some fucking english!!!!:):):)

17. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

engrish 101

18. american

american Pup

hahaha funny,really funny,You really know you are kidding hahaha
    dancer is a dog imported from puerto rico,it is a picture of the 16 months after the first match,best to come in the kennel and watch the papers and video clip of match,then you will be more clear as day.

19. Faro

Faro Banned

no way man,i want to buy dancer but owner dont want to sell him,dancer 1w is in nedovic kennel and it is their dog along with hes sister vitoria,i have patience and i will ask every day for him until he sell him to me!!!!

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You sir are full of shit............