1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nedovic Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Young SeNsE_VA, Aug 27, 2010.

1. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Oh I see what you are saying now

2. alpay

alpay Big Dog

i think false pedigrees

3. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

4. WNK

WNK Big Dog

In Europe there is a guy who call himself "Europe Kennel", it is the same in green :D

5. Faro

Faro Banned

all dog's from nedovic kennel are true papered,that is 100% sure
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. Faro

Faro Banned

i buy pup from that litter and i ask everybody about that dog's,that is true pedigre and father and mother of that dog are gr ch and ch in mexico,and that everybody can see if want

7. WNK

WNK Big Dog

And I am Santa Clause xD

8. Faro

Faro Banned

I had visit nedovic kennel,becouse in first i dont belive that dog's papers are true,and i visit them,nice guy's they show to me all hunt's of their dog's,and i lost breath in some hunt's,great dog's,they have even schooling of young prospect's recorded.Peoples trust me that kennel is strong as hell,and all this bullshit talk is from hater's i think,i will go back to that kennel for more young prospect's when i gonna have money,why to go in america when i have same and maybe better stock here,best regards
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I don't believe any of those peds and if they are true an outcross is badly needed !!!

10. Faro

Faro Banned

yes,becouse of that i buy dog from them,when i made outcross with my carver/boudreaux dam i think damn good litter it gonna be:),and i will say this;Once upon time in america,they lost blood and now they say for all good dog's it is fake!!

11. american

american Pup

I am a friend from owner of Nedovic Kennels. I have personally visit this kennel and I was also there, when they have bought some of their dogs. About the prices Iwill not talk about, because you couldn't understand that. Writing on forum that stupid things, without visiting this kennel, can only someone who don't have dogs, or who is jealous.
    I will only say, that Nedovic Kennels is the best Kennel around the world. If you don't think so, you can always challeng him if you don't be afraid.
    Everyone who vilifies behind someone hasn't humanity features.

12. flava

flava Pup

The dogs might be good.but come on.all who knows a little about the diffrent bloodlines out there knows those peds are fake.

13. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

if u believe these papers are real u deserve 2 get robbed....best quote from their site

[SIZE=+0]HURRICAN open for hunt at 21 kilos Betting 15.000euro's[/SIZE] <!-- ParagraphTitleEnd -->

<!-- ParagraphBodyStart --><table unselectable="on" class="fwSplitParagraph" style="width: 99%; height: auto;" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="fwPane" style="width: 41%; padding-right: 5px; vertical-align: top;" valign="top">[​IMG] </td><td class="fwPane" style="padding-left: 5px; width: 59%; vertical-align: top;" valign="top"> HURRICAN has not been tested but is ready
    tomorrow is the day the decision
    29 august with the beginning of 9:OO
    Good Luck HURRICAN
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

14. american

american Pup

What is strange here? you're one of those jealous people ! you obviously have a fear of Nedovic kennel,or of owner ! I believe if you had conflict with him that you are very much afraid.

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

^^^aka Nedovic Kennels

16. Faro

Faro Banned

This is ridicules,i dont want to insult anyone but come on peoples,man got damn good dog's,purest jeep,boudreaux,chinaman in europe and rascal in world I think,all dog's are real deal,and i dont know what is matter here,some hater start this and all jelous peoples join him,hahahahah:D,you a;; hater have dog's like this :dogtongue: and that is that

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

do what now? :confused:
    funny, screen name is "american"- and this right here makes no sense to this american. while i have been known to throw a fifty cent word or phrase around time and again- this just plain ol' miffs me.

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Damn commi to english translator broke again?!?!?:confused::D....Maybe Shake can make sense of this!

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Shake were you at when we need ya lmfao ...

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Dude wants 1,500 + euro for pup lol Mexican Boy x Mexican Girl ...
    Do Mexican dogmen have a official place they report to ?