1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nancy Grace_at It Again

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by chinasmom, Oct 4, 2007.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

She is airing the story of the dogs in Florida.

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

911 call....2 full blooded red-nose.......:rolleyes:

3. simms

simms CH Dog

I realy dislike that lady!:mad:

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Tonight, two of her guests are telling her something had to have aggravated the dogs for them to do that. She just can't believe it. She's accusing them of saying it was the women's fault. I also believe that something triggered it. She had them since pup-hood.

5. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

you know what simms.... i knew it was possible...i didnt think it would be this easy but hey some things just work out that way... we can agree on something...it is possible...i was begining to give up on the therory but look at that...

we share feelings on that no good, know it all, rotten, arrogant, nasty, embarassment to america and its right to free speach....NANCY DISGRACE........

theres one women id love to see tarred and feathered....

so... i say if we can aggree on one thing...perhaps we can agree on more.... untill then...good day....

...jesse and his dog.....

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Brace yourselfves[​IMG]