1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Myspace?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by APBTx3, Sep 20, 2006.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Its alot of people here on myspace I have not had this many hits in a long time...

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I know! Its nice I have friends outside of work now..LOL! I dont get out much anymore! I'm such a loser...j/k! I freakin awesome!

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ok, who's "LiquidsBlue"? I just added you, them, whomever but I have NO idea who this is.............:p

5. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

I sent ya a request Mia:)

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Gotcha, LegendsMami!

7. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

I don't know who "LiquidsBlue" is either but I added them anyway. Must be from here!

8. suprised to see this many people on here from myspace HEHE

9. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

10. Blueberry

Blueberry Pup

11. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

Myspace is an epidemic isn't it:

http://www.myspace.com/95989728
    I only like to add people that I regularly stay in touch with so basically I choose my friends carefully, but hey feel free to check it out

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2006
  12. bdub

bdub Top Dog

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

We call it CrACKsPACe because you get addicted.....

14. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I myself would like to know who Liquid's Blue is..I accidently denied you, so you can send me a new one. And I also got one from Ava? anyone know who that is?

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

HIgh voltage can you send me another one please i lost it...

16. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

That is what happens black_ceasar when you hit the wrong button on your keyboard...lost to wander endlessly in cyberspace..lol...I oughta know, I've done it enough.

17. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Okay, since I am getting an email everytime someone posts to this thread, please, turn on the light and tell me what in the world it is that you are doing?

18. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

It's gonna take me forever to thank everyone on here who adds me!! If I don't leave ya a comment right away, don't take it personal, lol. I'll get around to it I swear....

19. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog