1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Tramp gyp!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tramplove, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

2. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Good looking peds; I hope they turn out great for you.

3. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

any pics of your female?

4. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

James, I have pics but Im not up on posting pics on the computer. When I get peds online, ill post her ped with pic.

5. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

It's nice she's a good mother, with nine that is a hand full. Good luck and nice peds

6. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

nice peds anyone would love to feed those...

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

looks real nice

8. nice lines boy

9. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

congrats.you have a nice bred gyp there!

11. pittmomma

pittmomma Pup

nice pedigree. :)

12. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

nice !!!!! :D

13. i own a 8yr old yellow/bullshit/gonner cotton's bullet/redboy kingfish /mason's hog inbred on the top heavy bred jeep/redboy/honeybunch tab/tramp
    e.morgan's/j.oyolas/aka S's 3 leggs [monet's ''rocket''] A.D.B.A reg.
    online pedigree&dog_id=310581 baddest tramp gyp said by everyone that has own or kno of her offspring and her uncle a bad bulldog to on a hog 2:42 deserteagle sire was 1xer 1xer b.i.s her dam is a littermate sister to deserteagle tested and proven looking for the best bred and specimen to cross back to the tramp x yellow/redboy x bullshit/gonner SUCKA FREE

14. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Just repeated the breeding. The first litter is doing very well. Passing with flying colors.Best Tramp blood east of the Mississippi. Real talk!

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

16. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Make it public so i can see it.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

18. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

No he is not.

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

here you go, i had a friend build you a ped for your pups....... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=372951

JD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

keep us posted .....