1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my stupidity...

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by clutch billups, Jun 14, 2007.

1. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

i have a mutt dog... unknown background .... hes a good dog but again i know nothing about him.... but hes unaltered and i have this "friend" who insists that i get him fixed... now i understand all the risks in having him not fixed but she says this stuff about fixing him DAILY.. and she keeps saying that im taking it too personaly because i just wont get him fixed i mean he licks his balls everyday and if he wakes up one day and there GONE hes gunna be pissed i wouldnt wanna wake up and have my balls gone..and one more thing if someone else had my dog i would totally tell them to get him fixed BUT I JUST CANT DO IT its not right he needs his nuts there part of his image.... now no bashing alls im asking is if any other men in here feel the same way .... or am i just crazy...

2. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Well hmmmm how can I say this. YOU Are crazy!!!!!!!! lol

With that said. You are taking it way to personal. He will not know the difference. And you "friend" is right.:p He is a dog not a person.

He will not ask you "daddy where are my balls? I swore before you took me to the nice people at that place and then next thing I knew I woke up and my balls were gone" LOL

I swear men at work I see the same thing. When mentioning neutering dogs to men they get all sick in the face.

Jesse he will be much happier in the long run. Not to mention the health benefits.

If he does not need them get rid of them.

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I think he was beng sarcastic

4. lmao @ u! first of all........no i would never want my nuts cut off. lmao again!

second, if you are serious, which i really don't know at this point after the other stupid thread going about breeding at the moment...lol they actually do make prostetics to replace the nuts so they are still there cosmetically. just so you know! ;)

5. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

No he is being serious! He is personalizing it.

I am the friend that tells him daily to cut that dogs nuts off. Clutch does not need them.LOL

6. some friend you are wanting to cut nuts off! lmao j/k maybe you could take up a "help pay for clutch's nuts" fund at work and help out with the prostetics!

now that would be a classic donation jar sitting at the coffee pot at work huh!

7. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

LOL yea ya know. He is being a typical man. Thats all. He knows I am right. Like he said he would tell anyolne else to fix their dog.

But NOOOOO this is Clutch.

8. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

9. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Or a key chain!

Ugh - who would ever wear a dog ball necklace?!

Just think, with Neuticals, you could even supersize them for a more studly appearance!

10. hey man i want one of them dog ball necklaces....lmao

11. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

The only thing funny about that it says the dog will retain its self esteem. LOL are you serious it is an animal.

I have 1 that is neutered Scrappy and Mike will be after I finish showing him.

12. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

What's even funnier, they sell them in singles. I'll take one now and when I can afford the other one i'll purchase it then. Hopefully i'll remember what size I bought. Plus two t-shirts one for me and one for the girlfriend.

13. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

WOW :eek: I am speechless.

14. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

Is it real or Neuticals? You be the judge.:p

15. lol if you go to yahoo and type in "fake dog balls" their site comes up. lmao

16. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

LMAO!! Only you would think of that, BB, LOL.
    Hey I wonder if you could get away with it - like in the show ring, lol.
    Although I suppose they wouldn't "react" normally to heat or cold like natural ones do. . .hee hee.

17. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

How do you think I found it!!!!LOL

18. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

You know I wonder that before. If it could pass in the show ring. Or what would happen if you were "found out". WOuld they take away the points.

I was told about that (fake balls) when we did and eye removal surgery at work we put a sterile ball in the socket so the skin did not sink in.

19. He must not lose the testicles. It is enough to cut the pipelines . Many men do this (I not ... lol). This should also function with the dog.

20. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

being he is a male and if you dont have any females ..leave his nuts..by the way nice looking dog.