1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Patcheeno and Good PR for APBT Therapy dogs

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Patch O' Pits, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

The article written up about the therapy program my fur~ kids are involved in at the hospital.

We were unable to attend the day of the picture but you can see the painting hanging on the wall with his red brindle and white head tilt :)

The artist had us submit picts and she put them all together for this awesome painting.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200805122125/GETPUBLISHED/805120367

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Very nice! Congrats! Keep up the good work.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Awesome. Way to go!

4. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

:)Nice work Patchy! Positive attention is always a good thing!:)

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Way to go Patcheeno and Patch ! Nice to see the breed get good PR.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

You're a constant source of positive breed recognition, and I'd like to personally thank you for all you've been doing with your wonderful animals.

7. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Really great to hear :)

8. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Thanks for the support everyone.