1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pwanky, Mar 24, 2014.

1. pwanky

pwanky Pup

………………………………..

Attached Files:

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Congrats on your pup!

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....NICE..EEEEE.....solid little pup.....g-luck

4. pwanky

pwanky Pup

thanks folks...

5. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

nice how's it bred ?

nmdogs

6. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

That pup is a tank! He looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good looking lil pup you got there. Congrats.

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Nice little puppy,did you just feed him/her in this pic? no offense the belly looks abnormal to me ,is the pup being throughly wormed?

9. pwanky

pwanky Pup

been wormed good he just eats and eats….

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

From experience when i see that clumpy veiny buldge on the side off a swollen belly with no fullnessto the legs,
    I suspect worms.Theres a multitde of worms and wormers that pups need growing up usually starting a couple weeks old.Its safe to say all pups have to worms and should be wormed regaurdless if its shown sypthoms.
    What type of wormer was used and when? I might be wrong but if i were you id take a stool sample to the vet..
    NOTE TO SELF SPRING IS HERE WORM THE DOGS...Thanks for the reminder and good luck.

11. pwanky

pwanky Pup

nemex-2 wormer three days in a row thats how i do it….

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

nemex 2 is very mild wormer and a great start, but dont cover all worms. did i mention that a fecal exame is fairly cheap? Not only the swollen belly sticks out to me and the lack of body index around the belly, but the backbone does also.The pups coat is poor also which makes me believe something is off.
    YOU CAUGHT ME, I DIDNT WORM LAST WEEK.WILL DO TOMAROW WITH IVOMEC, thanks for another reminder.
    GOOD LUCK and it dont hurt to take the pup to the vet for a check up.

13. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Nice little pup have fun

14. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Lol Elias. Pwanky, I hate to tell you that dog is a man eater. Don't ask, I have a 6th sense when it comes to these kinds of things.. send him my way you'll thank me later.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Nice looking pup, congrats and good luck with it.

16. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol AGK was either lit or he's tryna get his post count up lol

17. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

hahaaaaaa!

18. pwanky

pwanky Pup

here he is a week later.

Attached Files:

19. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Nice looking cupcake , mind telling us the recipe or it just tastes good an you like it

20. pwanky

pwanky Pup

i like it…..