1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new pup

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by saber0606, Jul 16, 2011.

1. saber0606

saber0606 Pup

hondje 1.jpg

hondje 2.jpg

hondje3.jpg

Picked him up last wednesday. He is about 14 weeks old.
    According to the breeder these are his bloodlines:
    50% Sorrels, 28.125% OFRN, 9.375% Chinaman (eli), 6.25% Lonzo, 6.25% Redboy/Jocko & Jeep (eli).
    I will receive ADBA papers soon. And new pics will show up here as well.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

look whoever buys a pup or dog from now on . never give them money and you not get the papers at the same time .

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Research the papers before you get the pup/dog so hopefully the papers are correct and not like on another thread on here.

4. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Great looking pup you have, I like ;)

5. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

nice lookn pup

6. zolla

zolla Banned

awesome looking pup.

7. saber0606

saber0606 Pup

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

congrats on the pup...

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Cult lil pup. I also like your thoughts on the matter.

10. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

congrats on the pup and good luck with him.

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

look they can send the papers with the pup . or have them send the papers as soon as they get the money . it's just the right way to do things . you never know what will happen after they have your money . you probably will get your papers . but always know that they can ship the papers with the pup .

12. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

+1 on this. At least get a signed form. I learned the hard way, but ya live and learn.

13. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

Those papers are coming... talked to Low Land Kennels 2 days ago. Het mentioned those papers he was expecting.

14. saber0606

saber0606 Pup

15. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

pups pedigree are okay, the sorrells male is mine, normally ill filll in the papers my self but ill didn't do dat becous i wanne see the pups befor giving my male's ped information to sent tem to adba. ADBA never received the papers after sending the papers from out off holland so we must sent them again me and lowland live not in the same vilage so it was sending from here to dere and back.

ill had contact with Patty untill the papers were ok.

buth youa re right never trus enny one in this world off pit breeders ore atleest some off them
    next week some off the pups will do a show so they needed there papers

good luck with the littel one he was one off my favorittes

16. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he's a handsome little fellow. i like his color. good luck with him!

17. saber0606

saber0606 Pup

His color is really nice. Most people on the streets think he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Here is another pic of him at the beach:
    beach2.jpg

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What a handsome little guy. :)

19. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

he looks great looks like his father.

20. saber0606

saber0606 Pup

Today this boy and my AST both won first price at the Dutch Pitbull show in Schiedam.
    My AST also won second price at the sprintrace.

Very happy with the results.