1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pup BR Buddy Row

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redboylove, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
  2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

He is a cute pup! Good luck with him.

3. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Good luck with that!

4. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

Any more info on the correa dog or Correa line?

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Good luck with the pup.

6. I dont really know much about the correa's. thats a dog i have looked into my self but she is bred down from garner's buddy boy2 and garner and harris' dipshit. which flows back to snooty eli bolio. she bred back to buddy boy2 to create lawtown's shilo and garner's snafu. both of which i have heard good things about. hope that helped.

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

good lookin pup man...

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

the topside is really nice.....i have dogs bred down out of the mims stuff on the top...as well as the patrick stuff in the back also....i use muidnight cowboy blood in the mix, but never used any frisco stuff..looks good.. good luck...s.

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

nice looking pup! good luck with him