1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My new foster: Lady Louise

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by SisMorphine, Jan 16, 2006.

1. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

So this is my latest foster, Lady Louise, found roaming the streets of a Boston suburb. She is still pretty skinny, but she has the THICKEST tail I have ever seen on a pit. Has anyone ever seen a tail this thick?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

That's one pretty dog : )

3. tnob

tnob Big Dog

She has alot of potential. She should turn out great. Beautiful dog.

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

she really a good lookin dog

5. Doggystyle

Doggystyle Big Dog

Her tail looks short and thick. She is a nice looking dog to be so skinny. She will only look better. Wish I had found her!

6. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Feed her Timberwolf Black Forest formula! You've seen how well Birdie filled out.

And measure her neck so I can make her a nice looking collar.

7. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

She's on Innova Evo Puppy right now . . . it should put some good weight on her. I also have to go grab some tripe from the supermarket because that's also supposed to help with that. And if all else fails we'll turn to the "Greyhound Lifesaving Meatball" recipe that is used for Greys who go on hunger strike for one reason or another.

I'm determined to get her up to a healthy weight as quickly, and safely, as possible.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

:) She's gorgeous....flat feet & all! Good luck with her.

9. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

I know! Look at those feet! Poor little lady. She's gorgeous anyway, though :)

10. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

very nice dog...she looks to be ofrn sowhere down the line...and i dont know if those are flat feet or snow under the feet.lol...you find what most are looking to buy..congrats

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That's the whole point! That's why we are trying to put a stop to needless breedings made by back yard breeders & puppy peddlers. Beautiful dogs are everywhere & are getting dumped left & right at shelters all across the US!

12. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

she's so cute! good luck with her.

13. Judy

Judy CH Dog

She is a pretty dog!

14. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Someone on another forum told me she looks like a blue fawn, but I always thought blue fawns had to have blue tips or ticking. What do you all think?

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

she looks red to me

16. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Yeah I've been saying she's a reddish chocolate, but this person said her nose is blue (it's definately not red) so that makes her a blue fawn. I so don't know about this stuff :)

17. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Pretty dog. You may want to deworm it regularly though if you ain't already doing it.

18. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Don't worry, I work in a vet's office, she's been dewormed, vaccinated, heartworm tested, etc etc etc. She's very healthy, just needs some more meat on her bones :)

19. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Exactly! This little girl was simply roaming the streets! Why bother spending $800 that goes in the back pocket of a BYB when you can rescue the perfect dog for far cheaper. And the emotional reward of working with a rescue dog is one that can't be measured in money.

20. she isa beauty , yes my little girl has one and does it hurt against te legs.