1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my neglect

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by phill, Aug 20, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

many things have bothered me latley i'm sorry if i ignored the ones that are lost every day ,,,today at the vet a woman came out crying i knew what that ment i stoped her befoer she left held her hand and said it's gonna be really hard for a few months and the memory will never be forgoten ,i explained to her about jack dieing of old age and about me putting down sykes's lucy the only people agressive dog i've owned at 10 years old ,, we walked over to the bullitin board i showed her the photo of jack and his two sons from last years nationals she didn't even know they were pitbulls ,,i asked her what kind of dog she had it was a doberman so she knows all about the leash, i said to her i'm a teamster and i'm sapost to be kind of tough she told me her husband is a electricion and feels the same way kind of ,, while looking at that photo i told her i have some extra pups and that she is the kind of person i want haveing my pups hopefully the vet calls me to say she wants a pup ,, and my sympthoy to all the animals lost the last 6 months when i was haveing like 6 violent nervus breakdowns SORRY FROM PHILL"S YARD