1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my local news--found carcasses dumped--

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by whiteyransom, Dec 5, 2006.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

2. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

Yeah, next thing you know illegal trash dumping and global warming will be linked to dogfighting. BS

3. simms

simms CH Dog

Blah blah blah.....speculation!

Does your county have a afforadable pet crematorie? (sp?)
    Is your county regulated in refference to the disposal of decesead animals?

I didnt read that it was any specific breed being dumped. I read cats and dogs.

BullSh%t news artical....

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Game bred cats again. Oh dear. What ever will we do. Sounds like they are chasing their own tales. Tall tales. not tail.

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Perhaps it was PETA members who took the dogs and cats to "rescue" them. Then killed them and dumped them. The news story is so uninformative...

6. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Cats have to do with dog fighting how?

7. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

it's crazy as hell. and they KEEPO airing the shit over and over,,like it is somethin that's "breakin news". it's still comin up after three weeks. it's more of a steady stream of b.s. that's been coming from the news in our area about "supposed" dog-fighting ring.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Randsom, they woudn't know a dog fight ring from the ring of their bung hole. Just write them a letter telling them they are tards.