1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Little Killer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Sep 13, 2009.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I thought this was a cute photo of my youngest girl. startin out the right way.

[​IMG]

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Good looking kid. Makin ya a proud daddy huh?

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Great Pic J Thanks

4. Oh hell yea Triple we have to start them off young before you know it kids walking through the door and tossing dinner on the table lol. All that hard work raising them pays off ( Great pic ) !!

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Whats that lil darling hunting J?
    I wish we could go full camo during the gun seasons here, due to irresponsible hunters, we now have to look like bright floresent orange, moving objects head to toe, in the middle of nothing but vast brown and/or white backrounding, it's not hard to spot a Pennsylvania hunter a mile in the woods....lol
    Thats why I do more archery hunting than gun hunting, you can still wear full camo during the archery seasons here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
  6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Nice pic. She's cute. That's about how I look in my camo...Small... lol

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Tha was last year I just found the photo. But we hunt Deer and hog mostly. If you are on public land here you have to have 500 in of blaze orange also , But thats behind the house all gated and posted. when I hunt by myself I only bow hunt also.