1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My girl, she's almost 8

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Gibbons, May 5, 2010.

1. Gibbons

Gibbons Pup

Here's a couple of pics of my girl, Harley Jane. She's almost 8-years-old and lives with a small lemon beagle, who is one. They get along pretty well. Harley is really sweet to her. I've had Harley since she was three months old. She's easily the most obedient and patient dog I've ever had.

Here's a few of my favorite pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a video of my beagle and pit bull wrestling each other. Not sure how I can embed the video, would love to do that if anyone knows how.

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

nice looking dog and always nice to see em with other dogs beating sterotypes ;)